HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Whats the word on huarache sizing, ive heard they fit tight? .5 up?

TTS unless you have a wide foot or wear them with thick socks. Released from like a year, year and a half ago ran 1/2 sz to a full size small. For example: my ACG pack brown/purple pair is a 10.5, my scream greens from last year are a size 11, and my OG turquoise are a 10. They all fit almost exactly the same.

Grabbed the Lowriders as well. I was feeling em from the first pics that surfaced. 
nthat.gif

Hope They look as good in person.

TTS unless you have a wide foot or wear them with thick socks. Released from like a year, year and a half ago ran 1/2 sz to a full size small. For example: my ACG pack brown/purple pair is a 10.5, my scream greens from last year are a size 11, and my OG turquoise are a 10. They all fit almost exactly the same.
Good looks! Thanks for the detailed answer.

Was going for the Lowriders today but they were instant OOS, stupid Shopify...idk how you guys managed to get a pair.

Sorta true but its more so about material of the shoe that determines szs but when in doubt always go .5 up 

I think the idea of TTS really means nothing unless you wear one style of shoe. I have so many different shoes and szs range from 9 to 12, with most being in the middle. 

Man I could use another ACG pack 
smokin.gif

Will wait for a wider release then, both those joints are clean
You thinking that we'll see wider release on them??.....was looking at a few ebay auctions but would like to wait hopefully for a chance at retail price

Last edited:
You thinking that we'll see wider release on them??.....was looking at a few ebay auctions but would like to wait hopefully for a chance at retail price
the fact that it's chilling at nike would suggest a wider release but who knows

the fact that it's chilling at nike would suggest a wider release but who knows

I just left the Grove they selling both pairs and the blue is pretty much sold out. Nice Kicks got found out through social media but it was already too late and they just closed for business again until the actual grand opening which is sometime near the end of summer. Nothing is exclusive anymore. I even heard certain HOH's in LA are getting these. It might be exclusive to LA but certainly not to Nice Kicks.

I just left the Grove they selling both pairs and the blue is pretty much sold out. Nice Kicks got found out through social media but it was already too late and they just closed for business again until the actual grand opening which is sometime near the end of summer. Nothing is exclusive anymore. I even heard certain HOH's in LA are getting these. It might be exclusive to LA but certainly not to Nice Kicks.
that would make sense, although I would like it if ny touches it so I can get a retail pair

I bought both pairs yesterday at Santa Monica. The blues are much nicer.

if possible, can someone grab me the white lowriders in a size 10 please?

how much will u charge me?

Gonna call and see if I can hold a pair but if anyone can grab me an 11.5 please get at me

Blue pair

Grove says they not releasing till Saturday

Santa Monica says the same now

Last edited:
Gonna call and see if I can hold a pair but if anyone can grab me an 11.5 please get at me

Blue pair

Grove says they not releasing till Saturday

Santa Monica says the same now
I just got off the phone with the grove and they said they're all SOLD OUT, so is Santa Monica.

Back
Top Bottom