HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Woke up early to cop from offspring website, wasnt necessary as these are still easily obtainable. Nice to grab a banger like these with ease. Meanwhile those Dunks were on Nike for a change and I still couldnt cart without the site malfunctioning.

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 11.19.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 11.22.57 PM.png
THERES NO WAY IN EARTH WHO EVER CASHED OUT ON THIS TEE DIDNT GET EM FOR THESE FEETS...................

Damn, Im having issues with my payment company verifying my order. Gonna do the dash for these and pick up a pair from the store to be safe. Will report back with some pics.

Anyone with Escapes? Did you go TTS or the usual half to full size up? Sorry for repeated questions about sizing but it seems every release is different. Thanks in advance!

Just got back with the Escapes. Went TTS, the leather toebox is not as giving as regular models so I'd recommend half a size up for wide footers but its cool if you like the snug fit. The shade of blue seems incorrect, no surprise there but the quality is on par with the recent models.
20210417_202626.jpg
20210417_202957.jpg

That's good to hear thanks!
Is the nubuc on the toebox/panels of a similar brush to the stussies?

I had a chance to go tts (10.5) but passed as it would be too snug. Trying to find a size 11 for retail in Canada but no luck so far. Snkrs was a complete bust on release day.

That's good to hear thanks!
Is the nubuc on the toebox/panels of a similar brush to the stussies?
The escapes have shorter hair than the stussys. They are like the Air Max 1 Crepes that released last year, its almost full on leather but there is a tiny grain to it and a matte feeling.

Back
Top Bottom