HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Cool, I seen some good customs. The Fuschia will look nice with a black midsole, it looks too feminine in its current state. I tried to reserve Huaraches before but they never do it, it's an on sight cop ting. Online stores and physical stores operate as separate entities. The stock listed on websites is not a live representation of what is available in stores, especially when a retailer has many store locations, sometimes websites need to be updated too. Best bet is to call each store to confirm what they have.
I see these are selling out now:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread. Womens Black/Purple/Aqua (056953).
I'd buss it regardless, Is that a new toebox material?
Pretty sure it's neoprene material man

The cool greys and the tan huaraches are in Size? Now, don't know how many they'll have left cus they came out yesterday I'm pretty sure!
Not my pictures though.[/quote][quote="JShippotheHippo, post: 19452766"]
[/quote]
Both are beautiful. Just copped the cool greys from Size? I'm so excited. If you guys want yours they still have pairs in all sizes online.

These shops truly just rape people with their own prices lol. Size are all sold out of both colours now, but i noticed they sell theirs for 90 uk pounds. Got my cool greys from offspring yesterday for 70 pounds, shipped out today! Fast service. Not like slow snail foot locker, placed an order over a week ago, no shipment or anything..

These shops truly just rape people with their own prices lol. Size are all sold out of both colours now, but i noticed they sell theirs for 90 uk pounds. Got my cool greys from offspring yesterday for 70 pounds, shipped out today! Fast service. Not like slow snail foot locker, placed an order over a week ago, no shipment or anything..
How much was offspring's shipping though for US customers? On offspring's website it says 80 pounds, not 70. It made more sense for me to buy from Size since it was 90 pounds but free shipping.

IF you want to talk about rape prices, I saw some new place called Waist Down in the UK that is selling the OG's for 150 pounds!!! I can get a better deal from resellers on ebay.

How much was offspring's shipping though for US customers? On offspring's website it says 80 pounds, not 70. It made more sense for me to buy from Size since it was 90 pounds but free shipping.

IF you want to talk about rape prices, I saw some new place called Waist Down in the UK that is selling the OG's for 150 pounds!!! I can get a better deal from resellers on ebay.

Offspring charges 25 pounds for shipping which is why i waited and got both pairs from Size?

Here in the states we have no option usually its just suck it up and pay the crazy shipping. But once i found out Size? was gonna get them online i held off on ordering from Offspring. Titolos shipping is crazy too. Seems only Size? is decnt not sure about HS shipping charges.

Ordered my cool greys !!! Definitely worth it and tans are actually a type of suede instead of leather

damn it you're right, just checked  and the product codes are different too. the recent ones look suede, but those titolo ones look leather.

Saw this on Instagram:

Could have been so much better.
At this point I am just waiting for the all navys and the scream greens. Everything else has been pretty garbage. The last not OG pair I enjoyed were the Cyber/Anthracite ones which I had to get from Japan. I don't why nike has been coming out with this other nonsense.

Last edited:

Ahhhhh you from the US! Makes sense, never knew size ship to US for free. Thats some good ish right their. 

Truss me, those ebay sellers are a joke. Bought some customs for 150, and because the colour way has sold out everywhere and the person painted the mid sole black, i bought them. UGH

Ordered my cool greys !!! Definitely worth it and tans are actually a type of suede instead of leather
Hope the cool greys are suede and not creasing leather LOL offspring shipped mine day before yesterday so wonders how long ill get em. Cant wait 

They're both definitely proper suede guys, and none of the nubuck crap that you might have seen on some of the footlocker releases.
I feel you! dem foot looker ones are cheap and nasty. So wanted the black outs and i got a pair and sent them right back. Cheap quality for that price. I am hoping they do a all black suede, just like the greys.

Cool, I seen some good customs. The Fuschia will look nice with a black midsole, it looks too feminine in its current state. I tried to reserve Huaraches before but they never do it, it's an on sight cop ting. Online stores and physical stores operate as separate entities. The stock listed on websites is not a live representation of what is available in stores, especially when a retailer has many store locations, sometimes websites need to be updated too. Best bet is to call each store to confirm what they have.

I see these are selling out now:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread. Womens Black/Purple/Aqua (056953).

I'd buss it regardless, Is that a new toebox material?
Wonder if these will be sold elsewhere, i have not seen them anywhere else, got a few folks who want these badly. More i look at em, i want a pair lol. Damn they be dropping ish randomly.

First post... So here goes... Does anyone have any details of release dates or any info on them at all? All WhiteHHuarache's are a must for me. Most likely to be Europe exclusives like the triple black ones.

Any info would be ace.

Go for at least a half size up. I'm a 10 in most shoes and I got a 10.5 and they were great.
Thanks for the advice, gotta cop that sand pair...does anyone have an idea where I can find the size? Purple/teal pair (other than eBay)?

Go for at least a half size up. I'm a 10 in most shoes and I got a 10.5 and they were great.
So many folks say go a full size or half, i know for a fact when i first tried a pair on, i was like wow these are snug, but then i kinda liked it lol. Gotta wear thin *** socks with huarache i have found. I think they intended to make them feel very sock like, but funny enough, even thoe they were snug, no pain.

Back
Top Bottom