HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

They only have uk 11 (my normal shoe size) so i guess ill just go for purple punch when they release

Where can i get these in a size 10 (for a reasonable price)?? Had a pair, thrashed them and want another....
nike-air-huarache-light-ash-grey.jpg

Where can i get these in a size 10 (for a reasonable price)?? Had a pair, thrashed them and want another....
nike-air-huarache-light-ash-grey.jpg
Only place I can think of is eBay I remember when that CW released at my local mall a couple years back

I wanna pull the trigger but that toebox ... like it was just too much for Nike to leave the toebox for the recent huaraches and add everything else OG. For those that already copped what are your impressions ?

I wanna pull the trigger but that toebox ... like it was just too much for Nike to leave the toebox for the recent huaraches and add everything else OG. For those that already copped what are your impressions ?
This.

I made some IDs ( purple punch) the only issue I had was the rounded toe box.

Although the toebox is kinda rounded, it wasn't a deal breaker for me. When you wear them they look acceptable.

OT: How long after placing an order before SNS ships out? Thank you.
SNS processed my orders very fast, my recent orders with them were posted the following day. However, my order was posted from Sweden to London so it did end up being a week before I had my shoes in hand but I had no complaints.

safe to say scream greens coming back this year?

Hasn't been said yet. To my knowledge so far, all the OGs we are getting this time didn't release last time so maybe not. I guess we got something close to the purple, but it wasn't good enough imo.

I wanna cop based off the materials, strap and OG tag & insole though ‍♂️ Also wish they kept it a brilliant white not off white, but dont hate it.

OT: How long after placing an order before SNS ships out? Thank you.

Paid for mine last night like 8pm uk time still no confirmation...may not have my us13. Anyone reckon it would safe to get a us12 (my normal nike size?)

Have shipped now! Fingers crossed fit is ok

Last edited:
Paid for mine last night like 8pm uk time still no confirmation...may not have my us13. Anyone reckon it would safe to get a us12 (my normal nike size?)

Have shipped now! Fingers crossed fit is ok

Hey buddy, I hate to break it to you, bit if you ordered your true size, your toes will be pressed against the end of the toebox. Huaraches run small. For some it's .5 for others it's a whole size. I got a pair of US 12s as that is what I get all my Huaraches in (my true size is an 11 and I like a little space between my big toe and the end of the shoe). I hope they work out for you but I'm just giving information as I've had these shoes since the OGs back in the early 90s.

I bought Scream Greens back in 2016 from the UK ebay site and their sizing conversion had me confused. When I received them they were a whole size up from my TTS and I was afraid that they were not gonna fit. It all worked out in the end cause if I would have bought my TTS or even a .5 up, they would have crushed my toes. A full size up fit just right on me, but I've read in this thread that Nike corrected the sizing issues with their subsequent releases after 2015 or something like that.

Yeah thats what i read too! I ordered us13 in the end so if they fit like the triple blacks will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom