HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

117dy5g.jpg

The OGs are still on sale on SNS.

$101 shipped to the US.
wow you saved me money bro thanks! copped the 11.5 but its crazy the runners fit tight. Ive only collected huarache trainers up until today and those have always fit great but i believe it because i bought a pair of utilities from finishline for 40 bucks and they were hella tight TTS and hard to get on.

I don't know how some of you guys do TTS. I'm a true 14 and my SGs, Sunsets, and Tech Fleeces are all size 15 and still fit quite snug at the toe.

I don't know how some of you guys do TTS. I'm a true 14 and my SGs, Sunsets, and Tech Fleeces are all size 15 and still fit quite snug at the toe.
I'm similar in fit for 14/15 and ordered the "91.s" in a 15. These will be my first pair, so I'm hoping the fit is good. I'm a little surprised these are sitting with such a limited release outside of SNS. Have a feeling once they dry up, some might have some regrets on passing.

I’m convinced people get them TTs and find out that they’re snug and just put up with being uncomfortable and same I wear 9-9.5 but these I needed a 10 no way I could do a 9-9.5

Picked up a pair of royal/ pinks from sns. For 101 it can’t be beat. Only downside is my cc security feature going crazy

Yea I g
Picked up a pair of royal/ pinks from sns. For 101 it can’t be beat. Only downside is my cc security feature going crazy
You have to call your card company and let them know first. I had problems doing credit card purchases from Japan for a good minute until I called them.

Got my pair in today also, was it normal for them to include huarache pins in the box as well? I got two of them.

Yea I g

You have to call your card company and let them know first. I had problems doing credit card purchases from Japan for a good minute until I called them.

Got my pair in today also, was it normal for them to include huarache pins in the box as well? I got two of them.

I didn’t even think about it when ordering, I confirmed it with my cc company so it should be all good.

Got my '91s today. The leather is nice but thin, and I probably would have preferred a regular white versus the vintage look. The box paper and pin was a nice touch. It also had a huarache logo sticker on the box next to the size label.

I'm a true 14 but buy my huaraches in a size 15. These fit about the same as past releases, but the thin leather will probably make a better fit for those who only go up a half size.

Back
Top Bottom