HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Got my '91s today. The leather is nice but thin, and I probably would have preferred a regular white versus the vintage look. The box paper and pin was a nice touch. It also had a huarache logo sticker on the box next to the size label.

I'm a true 14 but buy my huaraches in a size 15. These fit about the same as past releases, but the thin leather will probably make a better fit for those who only go up a half size.
tigo0240 tigo0240 What sz do you wear for AM1.s or 97.s? 14 or 15?
I ordered the same size (15), based on your previous post, and hoping they fit. They were supposed to be delivered today, but delayed because the weather.

tigo0240 tigo0240 What sz do you wear for AM1.s or 97.s? 14 or 15?
I ordered the same size (15), based on your previous post, and hoping they fit. They were supposed to be delivered today, but delayed because the weather.

I have narrow feet. I wear a 14 in AM1 and can wear a 14 or 15 in AM97 (optimal fit would be a 14.5).

There is no way I could wear a 14 in huaraches. My toes would be hitting the end of the shoe.

Was just on skrs app and noticed they have a picture of all 3 OG ‘91 that are releasing. The magenta cw looks like it will have a white outsole smh

Attachments

• 443A711D-64A9-4380-89EA-DC965ABB9DEA.jpeg
    443A711D-64A9-4380-89EA-DC965ABB9DEA.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 118
Received mine today as well. Sizing is the same as always. Went a 1/2 size up (from AM1 size) and they fit perfectly.
Def agree about the thin leather.

the (2014?) scream greens still have the best build and materials IMO. Love the thick, tumbled leather. Glad I doubled up on those since it doesn't seem like they're going to do a '91 retro.

I have narrow feet. I wear a 14 in AM1 and can wear a 14 or 15 in AM97 (optimal fit would be a 14.5).

There is no way I could wear a 14 in huaraches. My toes would be hitting the end of the shoe.
Thanks for the reply. Mine came in today, and they definitely fit like a 14. I agree with you on the 14.5 being the best fit if offered on other models. All 3 of my AM1.s and 97.s are sz 15, and they remind me of those (97.s) on length. They are snug, but in a good way. My toes don't feel crammed, and that thin leather you mentioned will be very forgiving over time.

Was just on skrs app and noticed they have a picture of all 3 OG ‘91 that are releasing. The magenta cw looks like it will have a white outsole smh
Look like they have the huarache badge too and not the og Nike tag in the front unless they came like that in 91’

Any release date for purple punch! All i know from previous post is feb. It could be a shootout between these n air 180

Look like they have the huarache badge too and not the og Nike tag in the front unless they came like that in 91’

They didnt have the square tag ( Im not sure why some did and some didnt even on the intial release maybe they were later in the launch) but they got the neon color correct for the Hua tag but the magenta look closer to purple punch than what I remember.
huarache-classics-8.jpg

Nike_Sportswear_Huarache-91_BTD_NEW_COMP_Thread_Des.jpg

Any release date for purple punch! All i know from previous post is feb. It could be a shootout between these n air 180

2/16 is the last update Ive seen for them.

I waited slightly too long for 91 huarache so ended up with a slightly bigger size but still good. Am probs goin punches 1st then 180

Ill probably pass on Magenta unless they become discounted like these were
huarache-free-2012-1-1.jpg

Its amazing how the white outsole really throw off the shoe for me

Not going to lie I bought them just cuz I wanted some hua lol.

They were $30, but quickly became my R&D shoe for customizing :lol:

Dude I bought way too many pairs of those too. Nike got me good with that.

Thing is, I disliked it from jump but needed some huaraches in my life.

Lol, I don't care for the magentas but it sucks for the people who do. Nike's like "look guys, we're bringing those back for the first time. The first time is always not right, just buy them anyway and then we might make them better next time".

Tried on the “OG” in store today. Size 11 was perfect and they more or less they fit like the standard Huaraches I’ve bought in the past. I’m normally a 10-10.5 in Nike, but my toes were just grazing the top of the shoe when I tried the 10.5, so definitely size up.

Back
Top Bottom