HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Attach8337_20180623_194231.jpg
Wow, can a man loving French soccer player help a French man to get those in a size 12?
Thanks

Wow, can a man loving French soccer player help a French man to get those in a size 12?
Thanks
:lol:

Henry is my favorite player ever, but I'm not French although I do speak the language. Are you located in France? I'm from Miami and shipping overseas would cost a pretty penny.

Lots of sales on the huarache drift but of course nothing in size 12.5. Should I be going half down, or half up?

anybody needs dynamic pinks in a size 7? I copped them back in April, but they don't fit me. Unfortunately returning them wasn't an option because I bought them off SNS.

Finally got around to getting a pair of the punches. I really like this "OG" build, it definitely feels nice and looks a bit better than most of the Huarache releases during the past four years. Not sure why Nike can't just make all the Huarache runners in this form; it seems to me it would be easier to just make one version of the shoe rather than two, but most of what Nike does makes little sense to me in that kind of regard. Anyway, tempted to grab some more of these '91 versions, but think I'm going to try and get out to the outlets first to see if they have any in stock.

Back
Top Bottom