HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Finally grabbed the Magentas, they were on sale for £70. Been waiting years to own this cw, one of the best Huaraches.
IMG-20181007-WA0016.jpg
I got mine for the same price but really debating it atm whether I wanna keep or not

Low balled a guy on eBay. Was asking $110 but he had them listed for a while now. Figured lowball it and see what he comes down to but he just took it, should be in hand by Friday

Has anyone gone with a small men's size for their wife/lady? I wear 0.5 size up in Huaraches and wondering if the same has held for anyone buying for women.

Thanks in advance!

^womens feet aren't shaped much different then mens feet >D

just ordered my wife a pair in mens 8.5 with the expectation that she would fit a womens size 10

haven't received them yet though

finally got her to buy decent shoes again...she's been wearing garbage like Tom's :sick:

she wouldn't go for the rose gold AJ XI's I was trying to sell her on

I hear you lol. My conundrum is that wifey is a women's 6, but I can only find men's 4.0 (womens 5.5) or 5.0 (womens 6.5) trying to decide half up or down vs. normal.

based on my experience i would say size 5

i generally wear 9.5, i've done size 9 on some styles w/ little to no problems (AF1, dunks, etc) but i've had huaraches in size 10 that were still a bit small...I believe the 2003 escape huaraches ran smaller than any pair i've had w/ the neoprene toe box

Back
Top Bottom