HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

gives people a chance who missed out to cop again. 5 years is a good amount of time. wish they'd retro the sport turquoise and scream greens right about now with the 91 qs shape and accuracy.

yes, made no sense to do the other two color ways like that and skip the turquoise and scream greens

I ended up buying scream green DS off eBay last month, had them originally but didn’t like the tumbled leather on em probably overpaid for them as well but oh well

Anyone own these Size? exclusives and can give me an idea on sizing relative to 2014 Scream Greens and recent 91 qs releases?

t4je3klrgt0ndbuxlh7e.jpg

Anyone own these Size? exclusives and can give me an idea on sizing relative to 2014 Scream Greens and recent 91 qs releases?

t4je3klrgt0ndbuxlh7e.jpg

smaller than the 91s should fit similar to the 2014 SG, size up by .5 or 1 depending on how you prefer

I’m normally a 10.5 but my old Huas are all 11 and they’re a bit tight, deffo wouldn’t go TTS

smaller than the 91s should fit similar to the 2014 SG, size up by .5 or 1 depending on how you prefer

I’m normally a 10.5 but my old Huas are all 11 and they’re a bit tight, deffo wouldn’t go TTS

Thanks man, sounds like I'll need a full size up.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Hope we'll get new releases soon, maybe the Nike I wear the most, perfect beaters for interiors

20201229_121931.jpg

20201229_121935.jpg

Need dust / rust / wheat colorways
Dust on 95 ID's a few years ago was dope

At the same time if we can see new releases for Air Max Zero too...

They retroed the Mowabb in that colorway a few years back (the Huarache Light as well). Was really hoping they'd do the OG Runs next, but they didn't. 😑

1609319284003.png
Yes, I remember they retroed in 3 colorways I think, this one, another purple and one black or black one was just for Revaderchi

Copped all black revaderchis at the outlet for cheap. Went with it for the huarache history, but on foot it is not a very flattering silhouette.
I hesitated to take them in triple black too and at a cheap price on Nike's website because they looked nice on pictures, but something prevented me to do so

Sorry, this is a bit OT.

I've been exclusively wearing Huarache Runs for years now but I'm looking to get a Jordan 1, the Jordan 1 High Zoom Crater specifically, and I'm wondering what size I should get. Without socks, I wear US10 Huas. Thanks.

Sorry, this is a bit OT.

I've been exclusively wearing Huarache Runs for years now but I'm looking to get a Jordan 1, the Jordan 1 High Zoom Crater specifically, and I'm wondering what size I should get. Without socks, I wear US10 Huas. Thanks.

Have you ever worn a regular Jordan 1 before?

Back
Top Bottom