HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Well, Huaraches are known for running snug. I personally go a full size up from my true size. Most go half up.

Are there any other sneakers you wear that you could reference for sizing?

As for the Jordan 1 Crater that you want...the AJ1 zoom models cause your foot to sit a tiny bit higher than they would in a normal Jordan 1, so some people prefer to go half a size up from their normal Jordan 1 size.

What you need to figure out is what your true size is. If you don't mind a snug fit on the top and sides of your foot, get your true size in the Craters. If you prefer some breathing room, go up half a size.

Well, Huaraches are known for running snug. I personally go a full size up from my true size. Most go half up.

Are there any other sneakers you wear that you could reference for sizing?

As for the Jordan 1 Crater that you want...the AJ1 zoom models cause your foot to sit a tiny bit higher than they would in a normal Jordan 1, so some people prefer to go half a size up from their normal Jordan 1 size.

What you need to figure out is what your true size is. If you don't mind a snug fit on the top and sides of your foot, get your true size in the Craters. If you prefer some breathing room, go up half a size.

Thanks!

I just remembered wearing the Jordan Alpha 1 low some time back. The one with the Zoom air. Was a size 10, a bit long but was perfect width wise. Also wore flight 89s before, 9US, also ages ago. Been wearing only Huaraches since 2013 though. The 10 on the Huas are perfect fit for me without socks. Got a couple of 10.5s for when I want to wear socks.

Thanks!

I just remembered wearing the Jordan Alpha 1 low some time back. The one with the Zoom air. Was a size 10, a bit long but was perfect width wise. Also wore flight 89s before, 9US, also ages ago. Been wearing only Huaraches since 2013 though. The 10 on the Huas are perfect fit for me without socks. Got a couple of 10.5s for when I want to wear socks.

Sounds like a 10 would be your best bet for the Craters.

DSC_0611-42.jpg

DSC_0617-32.jpg

Supposedly releasing Feb 19.

• Nike
  • Air Huarache
  • White / Scream Green - Royal Blue - Black
  • DD1068-100
Hopefully these will feature a remastered shape along with the proper Nike tongue labeling. Did not like the fit or shape of 2014 retro. The 91’s that released a few years back were decent but still had boxy toe box that creased weirdly.

Glad to learn the Huarache is back, still beating my pairs of 2014/2015 every day, one of the most comfortable and profitable shoe. Hope Nike will do an effort with boxes, tired of all these red ones, need something visible to distinguish easily our pairs + it's always an added value
20210122_153131.jpg

Last edited:
That's what I thought too. Would be nice to get a good Scream Green iteration but won't be surprised if it's not. I dont like the fake grain leather used on the last Scream Greens, but had to buy it either way.

Supposedly releasing Feb 19.

• Nike
  • Air Huarache
  • White / Scream Green - Royal Blue - Black
  • DD1068-100
OG tongue tag or rubber round tongue tag?

edit: now I see the post about the barely volt being that product number and color code...hopefully that's not true and they release scream greens w/ OG tongue tag

the 2014 kills my feet cause the rubber strap pushes my foot towards the toe too much

Saw some sites are reporting that Scream Greens are coming back in EU next month for the 30th Anniversary.... I just want them to be back on iD..., I mean, NBY again....

So what do you guys do if your last retro is still in perfect condition? I haven't worn my '14 scream greens in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom