HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Thank you for posting the dope factory link.. I know size 12 wont work for me.

Need a 12.5 or 13. Won't pay resell. Ridiculous kids buying to breakeven or whatever.

Will wait it out I guess.

yup, I recommend to anyone that thinks they need to secure their pair today or pay resell to re evaluate their buying habits. Don’t be fooled there are resellers on IG and probably even in this thread trying to create a sense of urgency to buy or miss out but in reality it’s all smoke and mirrors. Look at what happened with the structure triax 91 sold out on the SNKRS app and the minute they hit hibbett resale TANKED. In years passed I might have pair resell which was usually someone just trying to flip to maybe pay for their own pair but now you got guys that don’t care in any way shape or form about shoes using us like we are their 401k’s and I definitely won’t be a part of that
I agree with 100%, nowadays literally every shoe is “resellable” to these “sneaker financial analysts”. I love huaraches and they’re a comfortable shoe but it definitely don’t deserve this treatment, especially this colorway.

Hella comfortable.
Glad to finally have a pair in my actual size. Went half size down on the 2014 and that was a mistake.

DB370348-43DF-4905-85AD-A64E3F858F86.jpeg

Really hoping sport turquoise and gold drop this year again.

How times have changed. When these retroed in 2000 no one wanted them. When they retroed again in 2014 there was some hype but that was mainly towards other colorways (Hyper Punches and Triple Blacks to be specific). A few years later the ‘91 retros released and they sat even at a heavy discount. I planned on going all in on these because I love the shoe. I guess these being recrafted sparked up all this hype that we are seeing.

difference between now and then is these guys treating sneakers like stocks And people buying into their prices. It was non existent then. What boggles my mind is that if youwaited months for the retail release and then missed out at retail for these then what is the urgency to put double the retail price in someone’s pocket ON THE RELEASE DAY LOL

How times have changed. When these retroed in 2000 no one wanted them. When they retroed again in 2014 there was some hype but that was mainly towards other colorways (Hyper Punches and Triple Blacks to be specific). A few years later the ‘91 retros released and they sat even at a heavy discount. I planned on going all in on these because I love the shoe. I guess these being recrafted sparked up all this hype that we are seeing.
Yup! The Purple Punch’s hit outlets and sat for awhile. Wish I got a 10 in those, my 9.5’s are snug, but tolerable with thin socks. Need to grab me a pair of these Scream Greens in a 10. Thanks to those that posted the links. 🙏🏼

yup, I recommend to anyone that thinks they need to secure their pair today or pay resell to re evaluate their buying habits. Don’t be fooled there are resellers on IG and probably even in this thread trying to create a sense of urgency to buy or miss out but in reality it’s all smoke and mirrors. Look at what happened with the structure triax 91 sold out on the SNKRS app and the minute they hit hibbett resale TANKED. In years passed I might have pair resell which was usually someone just trying to flip to maybe pay for their own pair but now you got guys that don’t care in any way shape or form about shoes using us like we are their 401k’s and I definitely won’t be a part of that

QFT. Can’t stand it :smh:

Took a break from kick collecting. Came back for these nostalgias and struck out hard lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hopefully restocks start popping up

Back
Top Bottom