HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I copped mine below $50 IIRC....I wore it once and haven’t worn it ever since lol... gotta find it in the shoe room... I’m so bad at wearing shoes.... they are a fire CW doe.... nice summer kicks 👌🏽

BTW these came in today.... man the leather they used on the leather panels are soooooo sawft 🤙🏽

F36171BD-B885-410A-A0ED-3DC3C928673D.jpeg
Ridiculously comfortable and definitely a dope colorway I agree! Congrats on the pick up.

they just dropped 3 years ago in "remastered" (for the time) form so I wouldn't expect them this year but ya never know with nike...

all the 2018 og retros were pretty good . you could probably grab those pinks under retail somewhere.
Exactly, the hype is artificial. Most sizes can easily be had for retail only exception so far is these dudes that hoarded size 13 and up and are asking stupid prices for them and dumb asses paying for it smh. There is a size 14 up on eBay right now bid up to 286 with zero feedback bidders and the prices all lower on stockx, Goat etc and people don’t realize it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Just got my scream greens from Mr Porter today

when I was checking out there was two options for the packaging and I chose the environmentally friendly one, after placing the order I was afraid that meant they were going to come in a plastic bag

F409BE17-CBA1-4998-8906-FD1EFA5A0C64.gif

They gave them the royal treatment though

B633EC56-501F-464B-A26F-C874CB2BFD97.jpeg
6A16C4BC-BFF7-4E83-A6A6-BD2DEA6C7BE6.jpeg

I’m concerned about the progress on my escapes

1B259BE1-A316-463F-8518-AC84E63F8257.jpeg

FF550B8A-BC74-4DE1-9454-C29D25D02753.gif

Last edited:
Nike's been choking out retailers lately. I'm pretty sure this was already a part of their business plan before COVID, as product was sitting HARD in stores. But their own supply has been piss poor as well. Add a new wave of resellers and you get the cluster**** we're experiencing now.

I can't even try any of these boutiques because they aren't given large sizes.

I copped mine below $50 IIRC....I wore it once and haven’t worn it ever since lol... gotta find it in the shoe room... I’m so bad at wearing shoes.... they are a fire CW doe.... nice summer kicks 👌🏽

BTW these came in today.... man the leather they used on the leather panels are soooooo sawft 🤙🏽

F36171BD-B885-410A-A0ED-3DC3C928673D.jpeg
LEATHER SOO SOFT NO WEEZY

Went a few pages back and saw the Dope factory link, surprised to see SG in my size still there. I don't mind a second pair.

Have beat up 2013 pair (was it 2014? when triple black w/ white tongue logo hit EU?), so I have to consider this especially if the midsole is softer like the Desert Oak’s...

I went up a full size to try them out and I think I’m sticking with it. Half up isn’t bad but my heel is resting right on the strap. Full size up there is room. Toe space is just about the same.

I went up a full size to try them out and I think I’m sticking with it. Half up isn’t bad but my heel is resting right on the strap. Full size up there is room. Toe space is just about the same.
I went half size on the scream greens and they felt great but needed to go a full size on the escapes to feel comfortable. I know there are slight discrepancies in sizes so cant say it would be the same for everybody but thats what worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom