Hypothetical Situation (w/ clarification)

Reaction score
You are the last surviving member of the human race on planet earth and have discovered a way to breed a 2 life forms, however, you can only pick 1.Which do you pick? :

A) All females have an egg roll
(the girls look like females,act like females, and have no taco *no PMS*)

B)All males have {(|)}
(the guys look like males,act like males, and have no egg roll *PMS*)

If you pick A, there will be no B on the planet(vice versa)

25usa9y.gif

So many variables....

But basically, what you're saying is the respondent has an eggroll, and can be a man, but has to choose whether the the rest of the people on earth arefemales with egg rolls, or males with tacos? And being the only male on earth with an eggroll, you have to choose which to go after?

I think she-males are disgusting. I think he-shes are disgusting.

I guess I'd pick guys with tacos.

do the girls have egg rolls and tacos? Or do they just look entirely like girls except they have egg rolls where a taco should be?

I've been on sites like 4chan and more so that mess dosent even bother me anymore. All that hentai desentatized me from alot of stuff. So Futanari ftw

Originally Posted by calibeebee

do the girls have egg rolls and tacos? Or do they just look entirely like girls except they have egg rolls where a taco should be?
I think you'd pretty much just expect that all the women on earth are she-males. No taco, just an egg roll.

I've never seen a he-she. I've happened upon she-males on some Asian sites before. Lady boys or whatever they call them. It's just disgusting tome. I guess that would technically be a he-she. I dunno. I'm just saying, that if I were the only man on earth with an egg roll, and all the women hadegg rolls, but men had tacos, I guess you could just put it in the butt, but I'd rather just not look at the face and hit the taco, even if it's adude, than to be putting it in the butt and see a set of balls/egg roll hanging down. But it would be a guy, a guy, with a taco.

Tough decision.

The other thing about it though - how does each breed act? Do the females with egg rolls still act like hormonal females, and do the males with tacos stillact like regular guys? Or are the males all emotional and are the women all tough? That's another huge factor.

Oh okay now he clarified the original post....

I still have a hard time with the she-male thing.

The butt is the viable sexual option, but do you really want to have your balls tapping it's balls?

The dude's can clean up and look presentable, just with buffer legs, it would kind of be like getting with Chyna without the boobs. Not so bad I guess,considering the alternative. I'm just not big on the she-male thing. And if you were only surrounded by she-males, I dunno. I don't know many guys thatprefer the company of women all the time, as friends, unless they have sexual motives, but with she-males, that would get old quick. If dudes still acted likedudes, you'd have only normal guys on earth, no hormonal b.s. to deal with, unless the guys had periods. But you said guys acted normal, so I'massuming they don't have PMS to deal with.

I'll take the non PMSing guys with tacos.

I could not take a planet full of she-males that are a pain to hang out with and have you walking on eggshells all the time, not to mention putting it in thebutt and having ball slapping intercourse. Even if she's a chick.

Originally Posted by eaalto

I think you'd pretty much just expect that all the women on earth are she-males. No taco, just an egg roll.

I've never seen a he-she. I've happened upon she-males on some Asian sites before. Lady boys or whatever they call them. It's just disgusting to me. I guess that would technically be a he-she. I dunno. I'm just saying, that if I were the only man on earth with an egg roll, and all the women had egg rolls, but men had tacos, I guess you could just put it in the butt, but I'd rather just not look at the face and hit the taco, even if it's a dude, than to be putting it in the butt and see a set of balls/egg roll hanging down. But it would be a guy, a guy, with a taco.

Tough decision.

The other thing about it though - how does each breed act? Do the females with egg rolls still act like hormonal females, and do the males with tacos still act like regular guys? Or are the males all emotional and are the women all tough? That's another huge factor.

wait I thought they all look like women just both parts like a hymphodite?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I've never seen a he-she. I've happened upon she-males on some Asian sites before. Lady boys or whatever they call them. It's just disgusting to me. I guess that would technically be a he-she. I dunno. I'm just saying, that if I were the only man on earth with an egg roll, and all the women had egg rolls, but men had tacos, I guess you could just put it in the butt, but I'd rather just not look at the face and hit the taco, even if it's a dude, than to be putting it in the butt and see a set of balls/egg roll hanging down. But it would be a guy, a guy, with a taco.

Tough decision.

The other thing about it though - how does each breed act? Do the females with egg rolls still act like hormonal females, and do the males with tacos still act like regular guys? Or are the males all emotional and are the women all tough? That's another huge factor.

No no, only one part. Only the egg roll (and balls I'm assuming).

And to the OP, what the hell made you think of this?

Tough decision.

Ok..................... I still would get the Shemale those are kinda are women in my eye because they act like they and all. Though I would never f with onelike that but only in a situation like this cause I dont do Dudes bodies on NO CIRCUMSTANCE

Tough decision.

Ok..................... I still would get the Shemale those are kinda are women in my eye because they act like they and all. Though I would never f with one like that but only in a situation like this cause I dont do Dudes bodies on NO CIRCUMSTANCE

But it would only be she males in the world. You would have no dudes to hang out with, at all. Just she males. The only race on the planet besides yourselfwould be she males. I understand they'd be girls and all, but come on man it's an egg roll. I know you don't do dudes bodies on no circumstance,but the dudes in this scenario would have that wonderful taco that you love so much. I know you don't do guys but you'd be dealing everyday with aguys part, her(it's) egg roll. I mean you'd at least be getting taco with the guy. I dunno. If you're cool with the woman's body but with a!*!%, that really just doesn't appeal to me. Boobs are fine and all, but when it comes to business, there is an egg roll. I am not sexually attracted tomen, but there would at least be the taco to make up for it. I mean in this situation you're either doing a chick with an eggroll, or a dude with a taco. It's seriously not much different. And there would only be she-males on the planet. You couldn't play sports, you couldn't play video games, youcouldn't do so many things you might be accustomed to. You couldn't have fun. With the taco guys you get the best of both worlds. Taco - and aplanet full of men, that you can actually live with and enjoy your time, play basketball, whatever. They don't act like silly heads, they are men, theyjust have a taco instead of an egg roll. I'm sorry, but if I had to be around women all day I would go insane, especially if they all had egg rolls. Justimagine when the entire world of she-males get hormonal all at the same time. You would go insane.

Tough decision.

Ok..................... I still would get the Shemale those are kinda are women in my eye because they act like they and all. Though I would never f with one like that but only in a situation like this cause I dont do Dudes bodies on NO CIRCUMSTANCE

But it would only be she males in the world. You would have no dudes to hang out with, at all. Just she males. The only race on the planet besides yourself would be she males. I understand they'd be girls and all, but come on man it's an egg roll. I know you don't do dudes bodies on no circumstance, but the dudes in this scenario would have that wonderful taco that you love so much. I know you don't do guys but you'd be dealing everyday with a guys part, her(it's) egg roll. I mean you'd at least be getting taco with the guy. I dunno. If you're cool with the woman's body but with a !*!%, that really just doesn't appeal to me. Boobs are fine and all, but when it comes to business, there is an egg roll. I am not sexually attracted to men, but there would at least be the taco to make up for it. I mean in this situation you're either doing a chick with an eggroll, or a dude with a taco. It's seriously not much different. And there would only be she-males on the planet. You couldn't play sports, you couldn't play video games, you couldn't do so many things you might be accustomed to. You couldn't have fun. With the taco guys you get the best of both worlds. Taco - and a planet full of men, that you can actually live with and enjoy your time, play basketball, whatever. They don't act like silly heads, they are men, they just have a taco instead of an egg roll. I'm sorry, but if I had to be around women all day I would go insane, especially if they all had egg rolls. Just imagine when the entire world of she-males get hormonal all at the same time. You would go insane.

YOu seem to forget that when a dude has a taco he's wont have the Mind set of a dude. He'll have a period and all of that so the mind sets between maleand female would have switched. Yeah I would miss that taco but the taco and anal all feels the same to me if the girl cleaned herself rigth before. So Irather a bunch of tomboys I F then a bunch of hormonal dudes I F

Tough decision.

But it would only be she males in the world. You would have no dudes to hang out with, at all. Just she males. The only race on the planet besides yourself would be she males. I understand they'd be girls and all, but come on man it's an egg roll. I know you don't do dudes bodies on no circumstance, but the dudes in this scenario would have that wonderful taco that you love so much. I know you don't do guys but you'd be dealing everyday with a guys part, her(it's) egg roll. I mean you'd at least be getting taco with the guy. I dunno. If you're cool with the woman's body but with a !*!%, that really just doesn't appeal to me. Boobs are fine and all, but when it comes to business, there is an egg roll. I am not sexually attracted to men, but there would at least be the taco to make up for it. I mean in this situation you're either doing a chick with an eggroll, or a dude with a taco. It's seriously not much different. And there would only be she-males on the planet. You couldn't play sports, you couldn't play video games, you couldn't do so many things you might be accustomed to. You couldn't have fun. With the taco guys you get the best of both worlds. Taco - and a planet full of men, that you can actually live with and enjoy your time, play basketball, whatever. They don't act like silly heads, they are men, they just have a taco instead of an egg roll. I'm sorry, but if I had to be around women all day I would go insane, especially if they all had egg rolls. Just imagine when the entire world of she-males get hormonal all at the same time. You would go insane.

YOu seem to forget that when a dude has a taco he's wont have the Mind set of a dude. He'll have a period and all of that so the mind sets between male and female would have switched. Yeah I would miss that taco but the taco and anal all feels the same to me if the girl cleaned herself rigth before. So I rather a bunch of tomboys I F then a bunch of hormonal dudes I F
Well in the OPs hypothetical situation the guys still acted like guys, and didn't have periods and get hormonal. There were so many variablesthat he never really accounted for. So if I had to choose tomboys over diva guys like Kanye West, I would choose tomboys any day. But ignoring physiology,and the guys had the female parts, but none of the period, hormonal imbalance, etc. that comes along with it, and acted like men, that makes things moredifficult. I basically wouldn't want to be in a society where all of the constituents acted hormonal and irrational, how about that. I could make do withwhatever I needed to sexually, but I couldn't deal with an entire world full of hormonal, irrational people.

I WOULD WALK AWAY SLOWLY

AND LIVE THE REST OF MY LIFE PEACEFULLY WITH NATURE

WAIT TILL THE ALIENS COME THEN MATE WITH THEM TO START NEW LIFE ON EARTH

Back
Top Bottom