I’m not down on my luck but I need some encouragement

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd
what’s up niketalk.

I grew up in the inner cities and made it out there unscaved from the days of dealing and the tough guy image of my younger years. I graduated high school on time and went to
College. I finished my ba with a double major and a minor but during my finals week my father passed after a long battle with dimentia.

While my father had Alzheimer’s I began working my hardest to find / create a cure and document my fathers life...,but little did I know my mother and brother were going hard to hide his assets / try to take everything and leave my other brothers and sisters out. While my father had Alzheimer’s my brother gave himself power of attorney and they made all single accounts either joint accounts or my one brother the benificiary.

My father bought me a car for graduating but my mom stole it. My dad had gold and they hid it. I’m finding out my father had about 400,000 in assests they took not including a house my
Mother still lives in.
My
Mom pretends she was broke but I smelled burning one day and went to look at it I was able to piece together documents showing my dad had close to 200,000 in an account just In his name ...

They ( my mother and brother ) treat me really badly ..., what should I do

Ps don’t flame me ... I really need some encouragement

what’s up niketalk.

I grew up in the inner cities and made it out there unscaved from the days of dealing and the tough guy image of my younger years. I graduated high school on time and went to
College. I finished my ba with a double major and a minor but during my finals week my father passed after a long battle with dimentia.

While my father had Alzheimer’s I began working my hardest to find / create a cure and document my fathers life...,but little did I know my mother and brother were going hard to hide his assets / try to take everything and leave my other brothers and sisters out. While my father had Alzheimer’s my brother gave himself power of attorney and they made all single accounts either joint accounts or my one brother the benificiary.

My father bought me a car for graduating but my mom stole it. My dad had gold and they hid it. I’m finding out my father had about 400,000 in assests they took not including a house my
Mother still lives in.
My
Mom pretends she was broke but I smelled burning one day and went to look at it I was able to piece together documents showing my dad had close to 200,000 in an account just In his name ...

They ( my mother and brother ) treat me really badly ..., what should I do

Ps don’t flame me ... I really need some encouragement
get a lawyer bruh
its a damn shame how money divides people
especially family
hope u get whats owed to u bruh

If you're not broke and in desperate need of money, I'd let it ride and consider them both dead. Your dad is dead, money comes and goes, and some people have the hearts of evil. What else can you do but forge your own righteous path in life.

Some pics from this years farm

Attachments

• 4B4616A6-0C43-4F4A-9042-BCB0E3D3C432.jpeg
    4B4616A6-0C43-4F4A-9042-BCB0E3D3C432.jpeg
    405.5 KB · Views: 6
  • BB495B47-1DF1-470A-B5A3-6239FAFDB036.jpeg
    BB495B47-1DF1-470A-B5A3-6239FAFDB036.jpeg
    365.9 KB · Views: 4
You have an education and opportunity to make your own life.

You can lawyer up and see if you can get something out of it, but I myself would rather never have to deal with anyone who negatively influences my life if I don't have to, family or not.

Either way, use what you have and keep living regardless.

Some things aren't worth the hassle, but that's up to you to decide.

You have an education and opportunity to make your own life.

You can lawyer up and see if you can get something out of it, but I myself would rather never have to deal with anyone who negatively influences my life if I don't have to, family or not.

Either way, use what you have and keep living regardless.

Some things aren't worth the hassle, but that's up to you to decide.
At this point I’m debating if it’s worth the hassle ... might be better to just not deal with them for eternity , but on the other side I feel it’s unfair to me and my father and my brothers and sisters to be so evil.

Back
Top Bottom