i am looking for a balling shoe...

hey NT
i made by high school basketball team this year, and i was wondering if you guys could recommend a shoe.
In a basketball shoe, i usually look for a shoe with great traction and comfortable.
p.s. i found some retro XI's on ebay and i am thinking about buying them. How are they in comfort and traction? \
sorry this thread has two topics, but i didn't want to make two threads.
Thanks NT

Traction on the 11s aren't great but it'll start to stick after you wear it outdoors a few times. And the comfort is average. But they look really nicethough.

Originally Posted by Aman

hey NT
i made by high school basketball team this year, and i was wondering if you guys could recommend a shoe.
In a basketball shoe, i usually look for a shoe with great traction and comfortable.
p.s. i found some retro XI's on ebay and i am thinking about buying them. How are they in comfort and traction? \
sorry this thread has two topics, but i didn't want to make two threads.
Thanks NT

Height/Weight/Position?

Firstly, at the risk of stating the obvious a large chunk of the XIs on eBay are probably fake.
Secondly, if you want the best traction and comfort a modern shoe can provide, don't buy XIs.

from the new ones, id suggest the ff-

zoom soldier 3, its very comfortable, ecen though it doesnt have any type of bootie,
its made of ballistic mesh and leather and the zoom + cushlon in the mid sole is gonna please players from 1's to 4's (excluding heavier playersthough).
plus its durable too.

flight clubs are nice ebough, if your not a cushioning elitist who demand fore + heel zoom or full length zoom.

the jumpman elite 1's are ok, kinda not really responsive though, but very supportive.

I wouldn't wear an 8 year old sneaker to ball in first off even though they are the nicest looking sneaker to ball in, I like the Kobe IV's alot if youcan wear a low top if not go for some foam lites or hyperdunks, very lightweight

Im liking the zoom soldier 3s right now, they are light good traction & support and they dont cost jordan money. Good all round shoe for ballin IMO.

Don't waste money on buying expensive basketball shoes when they'll be ruined. I would recommend the Nike Huarache 2K4

XIX'S
XXI'S
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom