I Don't Care If Alicia Keys Is Giving N's Top In the Club Im Walking Out If I Hear This Song

Okay i could endure Crank Dat and Soulja Girl but this sh... No seriously this is some straight Guantanamo Bay torture music and irefuse to listen to this past 10 secs. Im dipping out the club with the quickness like Puff when this sh.. drops�

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

It reminds me of music you'd hear on Saturday Night Live or some %%#% Chapelle would cook up. Mad funny.

ok, the song is horrible.

but it just sounds hilarious.
YAHHHHHH
what kind of stupid $%%# can Soulja Boy think of next???

He's Grammy nominated.

Just further proof that the world is full of stupid people.

I Don't Care If Alicia Keys Is Giving N's Top In the Club Im Walking Out If I Hear This Song
You buggin Id be right in line screamin YAHHH TRICK YAHHH!!!! Just like all of SB's songs I find this funny that its passed off as music.Where do yall find these terrible songs anyway?

Anyway looks like Soulja Boy has another hit to set the minds of they young generation even lower YAHHH!!!

I wonder if dudes gonna still say he makin music for kids n its nothing wrong with it when dude soundin like he collabin with
muppets-animal.gif

smokin.gif

If I'm getting domed by A. Keys the last thing I'm thinking about is the music.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

If I'm getting domed by A. Keys the last thing I'm thinking about is the music.

no fam, its like smashing a bird and she lets go one of those wet grandma farts when you getting your ill stroke game in. sh.. just effs up ya whole mindframe. I just can't mess with it yo, its so horrible you can't even force yourself to like it.

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

You buggin Id be right in line screamin YAHHH TRICK YAHHH!!!! Just like all of SB's songs I find this funny that its passed off as music. Where do yall find these terrible songs anyway?

Anyway looks like Soulja Boy has another hit to set the minds of they young generation even lower YAHHH!!!

I wonder if dudes gonna still say he makin music for kids n its nothing wrong with it when dude soundin like he collabin with
muppets-animal.gif

smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Certified Classic right there.
pimp.gif

Imma go ahead and give SB the Marques Colston treatment and say

Soulja Boy = G.O.A.T.
Soulja Boy >>>>Jesus

Aiyo....
I thought I was way out the loop and Mrs. Keys was caught brainin some dude in a club.
Use (was) next time homey.

Video premieres 2morrow on Access Granted. To tell you the truth, I can't wait.
laugh.gif
This kid is funny and I actually want him to make it. He aint a lyricist but at least his stuff is catchy.

edit: saw it in that other post
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom