I Don't Care If Alicia Keys Is Giving N's Top In the Club Im Walking Out If I Hear This Song

...cant front...joint kinda goes hard
laugh.gif

I cant hate on him for appealing to kids worldwide

I never heard this joint before, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this nonsense. He doing his thing though, but I can see highschoolers acrossAmerica saying this to parents and faculty.

"Hey, tommy, you know you failed your histo....."
"YAHHHH BICKITY YAHA YAHHH"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

I Don't Care If Alicia Keys Is Giving N's Top In the Club Im Walking Out If I Hear This Song
You buggin Id be right in line screamin YAHHH TRICK YAHHH!!!! Just like all of SB's songs I find this funny that its passed off as music. Where do yall find these terrible songs anyway?

Anyway looks like Soulja Boy has another hit to set the minds of they young generation even lower YAHHH!!!

I wonder if dudes gonna still say he makin music for kids n its nothing wrong with it when dude soundin like he collabin with
muppets-animal.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

The Cats hatin on SB are either young themselves and just mad he's living their dream or people to old and stuck up to understand that some music is justabout being funny and cutting loose. SB's music is straight out of the 11th and 12 grade of high school when you know you're going to graduate so allyou have to do is live the life. Mom and dad still pay for almost everything and all that matters is girls, getting your shine on and enjoying life. The songsare simple, the concepts are simple, the rhymes are simple and 5 million ringtones latter what to spend the money on is the only thing complicated. This isjust another cycle of hip hop music, like Def Jam east Coast music, Death Row West coast Gangster Music, No Limit Down South Music, Bad Boy East Coast musicCash Money Down South music (Anyone remember Bling Bling). Say what you want about the sound of the music, the concept of that song is funny and exactly whatmost kids are thinking the moment Mom, dad, your teacher, or their girl goes off on them. Hell I say the same thing to myself somtimes when I start to think ofall the stuff I really need to be working on.

This is old as hell and I'm all the way in Indiana. I dig it cuz it's dumb as hell and funny! Yahh %$*!# yahh! Can't beat that shh with a stick
laugh.gif

Edit: Either you are the puppet, Gupetto, or you have a damn good point. It's like a 49/51 split on my score card...

Back
Top Bottom