I feel like dating that bad chick that everyone wants takes more work than you think.

Man I was talking with some of my friends about this and I was remembering my senior year in HS going out with this one chick and I mist say...it was horrible...you cant trust ANYONE outside of your close friends...everybody was tryna talk to her smh...I had like 0 enemies in HS until that year. All these dudes would be joking and laughing being my "friend" but as soon as I wasn't there tryna spit game at my girl then it would be super akward when I have to see them the next day and be give them the stone face when they try to give me a handshake. I'm pretty sure we've all been with atleast one REALLY attractive girl (in some way, butt, face, boobs, all together etc.) and know what I'm talking about...dudes are thirsty. Everyone wants the bad chick but when u get one versus an avg girl its a lot of nonsense involved...well atleast in HS.Any thoughts on this NT?

One thing about being in relationships, people don't respect it. I've never talked to a girl who was in a relationship. I believe in Karma. I tend to go with the nicelooking quiet ones who don't have too many female friends. Everybody is going for the " beautiful type" you better find one who is smart with good morals. Those are hard to find. PS: I would give anything to go back to highschool..sigh.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Man I was talking with some of my friends about this and I was remembering my senior year in HS going out with this one chick and I mist say...it was horrible...you cant trust ANYONE outside of your close friends...everybody was tryna talk to her smh...I had like 0 enemies in HS until that year. All these dudes would be joking and laughing being my "friend" but as soon as I wasn't there tryna spit game at my girl then it would be super akward when I have to see them the next day and be give them the stone face when they try to give me a handshake. I'm pretty sure we've all been with atleast one REALLY attractive girl (in some way, butt, face, boobs, all together etc.) and know what I'm talking about...dudes are thirsty. Everyone wants the bad chick but when u get one versus an avg girl its a lot of nonsense involved...well atleast in HS. Any thoughts on this NT?

I was gonna comment on this, then I realized you were a Weezy fan...

Nah but seriously, don't sweat that, it's high school games. Dudes are always gonna be thirsty like that for the baddest ones. Don't you mean you gotta work harder. If they're tryna spit game, disregard them and keep doing you. If the girl is caving into that attention from other mans, she's not much of the wifey type so just dead it and move on. Beauty is common, find a girl with a charm, intelligence and good morals.

Dawg went through this same !%#* my freshman year (last year) of college... %#%%$ the worst
30t6p3b.gif

its HS tho... and most of those bad ones you talking about in HS when you see them in the future you are not even going to be able to recognize them... They gonna have like 3 kids and gain alot of weight because all the dudes be hounding them and trying to knock em up or wife them up and it ends up not working and then the next simp steps up and does it all over again lol...

just go for the one who looks good and has a good head on her shoulders.... the one not alot of people talk about...

Yeah, man I pretty much had to up my game when I was with my exwife. In HS she would come to my games and I had my frat bros telling me about all these dudes trying to spit at her. It messed with me in the beginning but then I had to learn that I was no small catch and stopped worrying. !!$! didn't end well in the end, but I know my worth and no bad chick will allow me to forget that.

Still dudes do be beastin.

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

One thing about being in relationships, people don't respect it. I've never talked to a girl who was in a relationship. I believe in Karma. I tend to go with the nicelooking quiet ones who don't have too many female friends. Everybody is going for the " beautiful type" you better find one who is smart with good morals. Those are hard to find.

Agree 100%, especially the bolded part. Unfortunately that IS hard to find in people in general, let alone a female youre interested in

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

its HS tho... and most of those bad ones you talking about in HS when you see them in the future you are not even going to be able to recognize them... They gonna have like 3 kids and gain alot of weight because all the dudes be hounding them and trying to knock em up or wife them up and it ends up not working and then the next simp steps up and does it all over again lol...

seen these many times over!

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Man I was talking with some of my friends about this and I was remembering my senior year in HS going out with this one chick and I mist say...it was horrible...you cant trust ANYONE outside of your close friends...everybody was tryna talk to her smh...I had like 0 enemies in HS until that year. All these dudes would be joking and laughing being my "friend" but as soon as I wasn't there tryna spit game at my girl then it would be super akward when I have to see them the next day and be give them the stone face when they try to give me a handshake. I'm pretty sure we've all been with atleast one REALLY attractive girl (in some way, butt, face, boobs, all together etc.) and know what I'm talking about...dudes are thirsty. Everyone wants the bad chick but when u get one versus an avg girl its a lot of nonsense involved...well atleast in HS.Any thoughts on this NT?

I can't fap to this.

Back
Top Bottom