I feel that our country is going down hill...

Today i was at the Milwaukee Police station because i had to talk to the DA about a fight i witnessed.

When i finished all of that and got to the elavator there were like 7 or 8 people in it. This group had to of been around the ages of 19-21.
And they just start talking aloud. This one dude says "Man i aint worried we straight, they trying to get me with 1st degree murder and armed robbery.These dudes aint got nothing on me but evidence" And his friends or whoever he was with (im assuming they commited the crime with him) were sayin yea dudewe all good we aint gotta worry about anything.

First of all, do you really need to talk about this aloud in a public elevator.
Second of all they obviously did something very serious and arent phased one bit by what they did
And third, "They aint got nothing on us but evidence"....Really?

Idk if its just me but im straight up baffled. Not to mention this dude like i said couldnt of been older then 21 had his kid with him. The kid was walking soim thinking he was around 3 or 4.

Where are the parents these days... Jesus Christ

our society is screwed up dude. its filled with ppl that do horrible things without the slightest remorse. worse part about it is they are too stupid torealize that no bad deed goes unpunished. dunt brake ya head over it tho. its life partna......

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Today i was at the Milwaukee Police station because i had to talk to the DA about a fight i witnessed.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkinLo

you got shook up by some kids that were just talking jive
Word.

You sound kind of sheltered if this shook you to the core like that.

America is going down but not for the reasons you mentioned.

Dude got shooked.
laugh.gif

"You wouldnt last a day in my world" - Mike Tyson

Came home 2 days ago and there were gunshells in my yard.
smh.gif

I dont really think i was shook. Im just thinkin to myself what in the hell.

Ik people who have done some !%@!*! things. But difference his they showed remorse, and they didnt have the nerve to say "they dont got nothing on us butevidence"

I dont really think i was shook. Im just thinkin to myself what in the hell.

Ik people who have done some !%@!*! things. But difference his they showed remorse, and they didnt have the nerve to say "they dont got nothing on us but evidence"
Naw you were shook.
Crap like this go on euraday.

For the Record i was ordered to go to the court by Police who showed up at my house.

And i did the complete opposite of snitching.

I was protecting a friend from going to jail. Dude beat the mess outa a kid after pick up ball. So the other kid pressed charges.

If the friend of mine was charged he woulda went to jail and couldnt play college football.

You snitching? Over a fight? Not even a murder. A fight. A fight fam. We not talking about a murder, not a murder not a murder where people die. We talkingabout a fight. You could say 'oh I went to the police to talk about a murder I saw'. But you talking about a fight. A fist fight which probablyresulted in a few bruises or a cut here and there and you trying to get @$%!#! locked up over a fight? Not a murder, not a murder, not a murder...we talkingabout a fight. WE TALKING ABOUT A FIGHT. A FIGHT.

For the Record i was ordered to go to the court by Police who showed up at my house.

I was protecting a friend from going to jail. Dude beat the mess outa a kid after pick up ball. So the other kid pressed charges.

If the friend of mine was charged he woulda went to jail and couldnt play college football.

You are right. What is the world coming to.
A guy presses charges after a good ol beatdown. SMH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

You snitching? Over a fight? Not even a murder. A fight. A fight fam. We not talking about a murder, not a murder not a murder where people die. We talking about a fight. You could say 'oh I went to the police to talk about a murder I saw'. But you talking about a fight. A fist fight which probably resulted in a few bruises or a cut here and there and you trying to get @$%!#! locked up over a fight? Not a murder, not a murder, not a murder...we talking about a fight. WE TALKING ABOUT A FIGHT. A FIGHT.

take a deep breath buddy...

Originally Posted by THE FAME

You are right. What is the world coming to.
A guy presses charges after a good ol beatdown. SMH
smh.gif
Im with you on this. Like i said i was ordered to go down there. I wasnt trying to waste 3 hours of my day sitting around.
And the kid who pressed charges is a rich D Bag.

The DA straight up said im getting tired of this case and i want this to be over with. In your opinion what do you think should be done.
I said it should be dropped.

So again I DID NOT SNITCH.

Thats not even the point though. my point is that i was
laugh.gif
frown.gif
over the brain dead murderer

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by GTEK

Dude got shooked.
laugh.gif

"You wouldnt last a day in my world" - Mike Tyson

Came home 2 days ago and there where gunshells in my yard.
smh.gif
tyson_1.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dang Haze you had that on deck?

Originally Posted by Agent Andre

You snitching? Over a fight? Not even a murder. A fight. A fight fam. We not talking about a murder, not a murder not a murder where people die. We talking about a fight. You could say 'oh I went to the police to talk about a murder I saw'. But you talking about a fight. A fist fight which probably resulted in a few bruises or a cut here and there and you trying to get @$%!#! locked up over a fight? Not a murder, not a murder, not a murder...we talking about a fight. WE TALKING ABOUT A FIGHT. A FIGHT.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom