I got a better idea, let's have an immature late night discussion about...

Reaction score
Fat and ugly chicks. I love ugly chicks. Fat chicks? Not so much. Butterfaces FTW. Butter bodies FTL.

Discuss.

Spoiler [+]
post your own damn pics
wink.gif

Im not really into them, but just one time I want be beat a big girl

with big boobs and everything, just flying around

one time..

vctry20 wrote:
Im not really into them, but just one time I want be beat a big girl

with big boobs and everything, just flying around

one time..
I've done proportionately overweight............. but one of these days, if I'm lucvky/unlucky enough, I wanna stab uplike 400lbs of woman. Why not? How many times you plan on living? I only got one life to fill up with as many yeah, I did that-s as I can
laugh.gif

Maybe if I ever did a bid but for right now, I couldn't go through with it (fat or ugly).

this thread is a breath of fresh air compared to the overabundance of kobe/lbj slurpfest a v. b threads going on in the S&T forum.

having said that, i would probably go for a fat chick. i've seen some fat chicks with nice faces

I was told I had my tongue down a whale beast mouth outside the club, 2 dollar drinks fTMFL

I'll take an ugly chick over a fat chick any day. Real Talk.

I boned a chubby chick a couple years ago and it wasn't that good. Crazy uncomfortable and IDK I just wasn't feelin it like that. !@+* didn't turnme on. My boy boned her friend who was a little bigger. Dude said it was like he had a fridge in front of him.. That's not whats poppn.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Maybe if I ever did a bid but for right now, I couldn't go through with it (fat or ugly).
__ you ugly tho. I don't get it
ohwell.gif

Shots fired.

Y'all think Dany mods still up? I beat Holden's @!! is lurkin waitin' to cap people.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

i got head from a fat chick.. best head i ever got...

I hear that. Not the best but it was good. Broad was suckin on my thang like it was some ice cream or a hot dog or somethin.
laugh.gif

I having a growing attraction to slightly overweight pretty faced singe baby mothers.

I have smashed enough pretty faced coke bottle shaped women in my life.

FreezeTag wrote:
I was told I had my tongue down a whale beast mouth outside the club, 2 dollar drinks fTMFL

If you don't remember, and you don't have any "souvenirs", it didn't happen
nerd.gif
....so uh... $2 chugs FTW. You gottaread your hand right before you can play it like a pro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

ohwell.gif

Shots fired.

Y'all think Dany mods still up? I beat Holden's @!! is lurkin waitin' to cap people.
That's my mans right there. I'd be offended if he caught feelings at that
grin.gif

ohwell.gif
Precisely. Two of a kind don't mix like two $!*#% and no @*$@%, find yo'self in some serious @%$*....
laugh.gif

I have seen some "fat" chicks and thought "WOW, big or not she looks good".
TO clarify i am talking Queen Latifah, Jennifer Hudson big.. not rosanne her own tv sitcom w.e. days.
Ugly however, is relative. Now there is UGLY but then there are girls who a friend checks out and i got "ew" and vise versa. In that case I guess Ilike an ugly girl too. Relatively speaking however.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I having a growing attraction to slightly overweight pretty faced singe baby mothers.

I have smashed enough pretty faced coke bottle shaped women in my life.
That's the thing... ({}) is a gateway drug...

Precisely. Two of a kind don't mix like two $!*#% and no @*$@%, find yo'self in some serious @%$*....
laugh.gif

My mans
laugh.gif

I shoulda saw that coming but I swear I didn't. I guess that's payback for "and my first name is not Steven". I see you.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom