I got knocked out last night Vol. Sucker Punch

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Sucker Punch comes out March 25th. I will be in attendance. Is there an official post?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

*TRUE STORY*

.....i knew a dude that went to a club, right after he payed he took a b-line to the bathroom he hadnt even gone into the club area yet. so he's washing his hands....all of a sudden the door opens and some guy points at him and says "there he is right there". security came in and whooped his +##.....THEN kicked him out.
laugh.gif

....man, ive NEVER messed with clubs foreal. sorry to hear what happened though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*TRUE STORY*

.....i knew a dude that went to a club, right after he payed he took a b-line to the bathroom he hadnt even gone into the club area yet. so he's washing his hands....all of a sudden the door opens and some guy points at him and says "there he is right there". security came in and whooped his +##.....THEN kicked him out.
laugh.gif

....man, ive NEVER messed with clubs foreal. sorry to hear what happened though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

*TRUE STORY*

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

....i was in the military with that dude, his name was Earl Coffee, i dont think ill ever forget that story.

*TRUE STORY*

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

....i was in the military with that dude, his name was Earl Coffee, i dont think ill ever forget that story.

*TRUE STORY*

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm in +*+%+* in tears son!

*TRUE STORY*

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm in +*+%+* in tears son!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Sucker Punch comes out March 25th. I will be in attendance. Is there an official post?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So...
Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

eek.gif
Your boys let you get your glasses kicked off your face?

Time to upgrade from Friends XP to Friends 7

tears

Damn...
Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

What's it feel like to get knocked out?
Seriously because that s#$* must be the closest thing to time travel
laugh.gif
. One moment its 1:30am and then the next its 3am. Be like damn what happened.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Defeated. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So...
Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

eek.gif
Your boys let you get your glasses kicked off your face?

Time to upgrade from Friends XP to Friends 7

tears

Damn...
Originally Posted by yvespo3

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

What's it feel like to get knocked out?
Seriously because that s#$* must be the closest thing to time travel
laugh.gif
. One moment its 1:30am and then the next its 3am. Be like damn what happened.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Defeated. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom