I got knocked out last night Vol. Sucker Punch

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by kidUFC

3f1265d62e922cec63f7cf9524c7bb2d38c27581_r.gif

OP next time dudes run up on you like that you mines well swing.....them dudes saw you was outnumbered so they was gone swing on you regardless if you turned your back or not....and you should have checked ya homies soon as ya'll got kicked out.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You trying too hard brah...you grammar police kill me
thats not even grammar...its just ridiculously *+*+!$ up spelling

Originally Posted by kidUFC

3f1265d62e922cec63f7cf9524c7bb2d38c27581_r.gif

OP next time dudes run up on you like that you mines well swing.....them dudes saw you was outnumbered so they was gone swing on you regardless if you turned your back or not....and you should have checked ya homies soon as ya'll got kicked out.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
You trying too hard brah...you grammar police kill me
thats not even grammar...its just ridiculously *+*+!$ up spelling

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Wade187

Bro regardless of if you thought they were deep or were gonna sneak you, you always swing first when someone presses you like that. Especially in a club, you getting in with a fake dont matter either cause they aint gonna check your id as they toss your %@@ out. Idk if this is the case but when %@+% like that happens its simply knuckleheads who like to get drunk and fight in the club so %@+% is gonna pop off regardless, you hit first and hope security get there fast and thats all you can do in that situation to avoid the %@@ whoopin you got.
idk why but this sounds like serious punk moves
laugh.gif

it's probably what's going on through most people's heads though when they're fighting
you never know though, sometimes security is in a bad mood and just waiting to beat the crap out of people.  they'll break up the fight but might get a few punches in too.  OP, i hope you plan on going back to that bar and getting some revenge.  they punched you in the back of the neck / head, the back of the head controls your breathing.  they could've hurt you real bad.  approach the main guy and punch him in the adam's apple then proceed to stomp on him when he's on the ground.  find his girl that he accused you of talking to and get at her.  if she's ugly, shove her into a wall hard.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Wade187

Bro regardless of if you thought they were deep or were gonna sneak you, you always swing first when someone presses you like that. Especially in a club, you getting in with a fake dont matter either cause they aint gonna check your id as they toss your %@@ out. Idk if this is the case but when %@+% like that happens its simply knuckleheads who like to get drunk and fight in the club so %@+% is gonna pop off regardless, you hit first and hope security get there fast and thats all you can do in that situation to avoid the %@@ whoopin you got.
idk why but this sounds like serious punk moves
laugh.gif

it's probably what's going on through most people's heads though when they're fighting
you never know though, sometimes security is in a bad mood and just waiting to beat the crap out of people.  they'll break up the fight but might get a few punches in too.  OP, i hope you plan on going back to that bar and getting some revenge.  they punched you in the back of the neck / head, the back of the head controls your breathing.  they could've hurt you real bad.  approach the main guy and punch him in the adam's apple then proceed to stomp on him when he's on the ground.  find his girl that he accused you of talking to and get at her.  if she's ugly, shove her into a wall hard.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I feel your pain man, I feel your pain
Nominated for second best jumped story on NT.
Was that the one about the female bouncer? 
Didn't dude who's sn is Raptor... (I can't remember the rest) get jumped as well? Story was posted a couple of years ago. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I feel your pain man, I feel your pain
Nominated for second best jumped story on NT.
Was that the one about the female bouncer? 
Didn't dude who's sn is Raptor... (I can't remember the rest) get jumped as well? Story was posted a couple of years ago. 

All I can say to OP is not to seek retribution or take it out on someone else.

You might have taken the L but thank god that it's the only thing you have to worry about.

Just keep it moving, freak incidents happen just gotta figure it was a bad day for you and learn from it.

All I can say to OP is not to seek retribution or take it out on someone else.

You might have taken the L but thank god that it's the only thing you have to worry about.

Just keep it moving, freak incidents happen just gotta figure it was a bad day for you and learn from it.

Man they did you dirty!
But on a side note you lucky that ARAB cat didn't rip open his trench and show you that he was STRAPPED WITH DYNAMITE and blow the whole damn club up!

Man they did you dirty!
But on a side note you lucky that ARAB cat didn't rip open his trench and show you that he was STRAPPED WITH DYNAMITE and blow the whole damn club up!

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

*TRUE STORY*

.....i knew a dude that went to a club, right after he payed he took a b-line to the bathroom he hadnt even gone into the club area yet. so he's washing his hands....all of a sudden the door opens and some guy points at him and says "there he is right there". security came in and whooped his +##.....THEN kicked him out.
laugh.gif

....man, ive NEVER messed with clubs foreal. sorry to hear what happened though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm in +*+%+* in tears son!
Man, I'd be salty but serious if security is stupid enough to do that, get a lawyer and sue $$$$. 
If that don't work jump that fool, you know where he works every weekend. HE MUST BE STUPID.

*TRUE STORY*

.....i knew a dude that went to a club, right after he payed he took a b-line to the bathroom he hadnt even gone into the club area yet. so he's washing his hands....all of a sudden the door opens and some guy points at him and says "there he is right there". security came in and whooped his +##.....THEN kicked him out.
laugh.gif

....man, ive NEVER messed with clubs foreal. sorry to hear what happened though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Man, I'd be salty but serious if security is stupid enough to do that, get a lawyer and sue $$$$. 
If that don't work jump that fool, you know where he works every weekend. HE MUST BE STUPID.

*TRUE STORY*

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*TRUE STORY*

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom