I got knocked out last night Vol. Sucker Punch

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

This happened in a bar and they didn't have security of some sort?

I wouldn't mess around with tryna find those arabs around campus, if they're willing to fight dirty in a public place, it won't end well for you.

Still can't believe there was no security in a bar, and you should see if they have video.

i seriously think alcohol was involved,and the only reason they jumped crazy was because they were deep.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

This happened in a bar and they didn't have security of some sort?

I wouldn't mess around with tryna find those arabs around campus, if they're willing to fight dirty in a public place, it won't end well for you.

Still can't believe there was no security in a bar, and you should see if they have video.

i seriously think alcohol was involved,and the only reason they jumped crazy was because they were deep.

2LipsLegit wrote:
I was at a bar down here in Miami just chillin. Homies played pong I talked to some of my homegirls and friends, everything was gravy.

Thankfully my lil homie shows up

OP so were there just two of you or did you have more friends there? If so and didn't back you up
indifferent.gif

Had this happen to me once with a bunch of Arabs 7 (them) against 3 (me and my boys). Did not end well for them for them with my boy being a cop was off duty that day. Fun memories especially with them going to jail and being man handle by the cops
roll.gif
 never thought i would see someone get slammed into a police paddy wagon face first. OP just shack it off you'll be alright.

2LipsLegit wrote:
I was at a bar down here in Miami just chillin. Homies played pong I talked to some of my homegirls and friends, everything was gravy.

Thankfully my lil homie shows up

OP so were there just two of you or did you have more friends there? If so and didn't back you up
indifferent.gif

Had this happen to me once with a bunch of Arabs 7 (them) against 3 (me and my boys). Did not end well for them for them with my boy being a cop was off duty that day. Fun memories especially with them going to jail and being man handle by the cops
roll.gif
 never thought i would see someone get slammed into a police paddy wagon face first. OP just shack it off you'll be alright.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

bro in this day and age... you gotta be ready to fire some knuckles the second $!$**# roll up.
This...you gotta swing first in this situation...cant stand dudes that try to fight in clubs...

Originally Posted by likethematrix

bro in this day and age... you gotta be ready to fire some knuckles the second $!$**# roll up.
This...you gotta swing first in this situation...cant stand dudes that try to fight in clubs...

$#!^ happens man....

You can't turn your back on a situation like that....

People don't square up one on one no more...

Chalk it up as a L and when you see any of them bammas go smack and crush em....

$#!^ happens man....

You can't turn your back on a situation like that....

People don't square up one on one no more...

Chalk it up as a L and when you see any of them bammas go smack and crush em....

sorry to hear that OP F*ck them cats i remember walking with my girl at the mall and it was bout 5 or 6 of them fools arabs and they were eye F*cking the hell out of my girl, i let it go the first time, i figured I'm at the great mall i wont see them again. We run into them again and i lost it on them fools one of me agains 5 of them they didnt want none of it. I gotta come off aggressive throw the first punch they see you about it they'll all punk out. Again sorry that happened to you man.

sorry to hear that OP F*ck them cats i remember walking with my girl at the mall and it was bout 5 or 6 of them fools arabs and they were eye F*cking the hell out of my girl, i let it go the first time, i figured I'm at the great mall i wont see them again. We run into them again and i lost it on them fools one of me agains 5 of them they didnt want none of it. I gotta come off aggressive throw the first punch they see you about it they'll all punk out. Again sorry that happened to you man.

did them dudes get kicked out too? if not, then they gotta b cool with the bar owners..  look for them there. run up in the spot and do what u gotta do
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

did them dudes get kicked out too? if not, then they gotta b cool with the bar owners..  look for them there. run up in the spot and do what u gotta do
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

Man that sucks you got jumped, but do you really think they could tell you were Danish? Haha how do danish people look? I think I'm the only one that "saw what you did there" bc I'm Muslim. Still Arabs are the worst, hot-headed for no reason.

Man that sucks you got jumped, but do you really think they could tell you were Danish? Haha how do danish people look? I think I'm the only one that "saw what you did there" bc I'm Muslim. Still Arabs are the worst, hot-headed for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom