I Guess Birdman's Son Doesn't Have Cookies?

IMG_9481.JPG

IMG_9482.JPG

My dawg fa sho :pimp:

I knew Birdman was serious when Ferrari gave him I wanna say an F-340 Mexico berlinetta There's only 3 made in the world. Easily worth upwards of 4 mil. You got Saudi billionaires who can't even get there hands on that car.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican i don't know how to embed through mobile still lol but here

It's the security. Birdman be having these broads feeling like mob wives

This. Women want security by any mean: fiscal, legal and illegal matters. Similar to Bey and Jay.

A dude that can navigate the business world and also survive in the evil streets is what many women crave.

Weird kissing Wayne aside, Baby is a legend. I always knew he’d make it, even in these days...

519DM2JDJYL.jpg

Peep the billboard.

He a snake for that wayne deal. Didn't treat him no better than those white execs would have.

Don't call the man family if you do him like that.

Similar to future and rocko.

He a snake for that wayne deal. Didn't treat him no better than those white execs would have.

Don't call the man family if you do him like that.

Similar to future and rocko.
wayne the idiot who resigned
he seen what happened to everyone one else
only person he can blame is himself

Sit down, this thread is long.

With all this Wayne **** going on right now I though it would be good to finally highlight the criminal activity behind Cash Money and specifically Bryan "Baby/Birdman/Beatrice/Stunna" Williams. I would also point out that this is entirely researched based, I was never aware of this stuff, nor am I old enough for this to really occur during my time.

I am only going to highlight their criminal behaviour, I will try to not give too much of a history lesson.

Cash Money started off as a independent label back in 1991. They named their label after The Cash Money Brothers from New Jack City, interestingly enough, the apartment complex in the movie is called The Carter.

CM, before Universal bought them out for $30 million, was originally funded by Baby and Slim's half brother Terrence Williams, who is now serving a life sentece in jail for being a heroin kingpin and conspiracy to commit murder.
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking....angsta-williams-snitched-for-lesser-sentence/
Terrence was part of a dope dealing group called the Hot Boys, all other members of that group have been murdered. It's also good to note that Baby's first album was under B32 and called "I Need a Bag of Dope". Here's an entire song about doing heroin from the album.

Thugger on about 3 years ago

rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png

all these ****** was crackheads

Murders of Artists on The Label, Murders Committed by Artists on Label, and Associated Deaths with Cash Money

- After several releases on CM, Pimp Daddy is murdered in 1994 after his final release on his contract

- Kilo G is shot and killed in 1997, 2 years after his final release in 1995

- Yella Boy was rumored to have killed Mystikal's sister back in 1997 (Mystikal made a song called Murderer directed towards Yella Boy shortly after her death). Keep in mind this was during Cash Money's and No Limit's beef (Mystikal was No Limit back then). Baby is rumored to have ordered the hit and has bragged about it on songs back then.

- Yella Boy (from UNLV) is murdered in 1997 after his final release with Cash Money on his contract in 1996. He is rumored to have run up on Baby and Slim with a strap asking for unpaid royalties and shot up Baby's truck.

- Lil Elt shoots and kills a man named Colon Cains, Terrence snitches on him later in 2008, but Lil Elt is found not guilty by New Orleans 60 Day murder rule. Baby is rumored to have ordered the hit.

- Shortly after collaborating with former Cash Money artist Juvenile in 2003 and producing a #1 hit record, Soulja Slim is found murdered in the 9th ward. A suspect named Garelle Smith is found and charged, but no witnesses are found and charges are later dropped. Smith is later murdered in 2011 (it is noted that the 60 Day Rule was banished around this time frame). This is probably unrelated to Cash Money, I'd just thought I should put it in.

-Lil Derrick/Bulletproof (a former Hotboy with Wayne, BG, Turk, and Juve) left the label early on, even before the Hotboys ever released any albums. It is good to note that Lil Derrick is Baby and Slim's nephew. In 2003, he releases a joint album with Kayotic under Undisputed records. The album has several features from former Cash Money artists Turk and BG, and has a large buzz in New Orleans. Soon after, Lil Derrick and the CEO of Undisputed records are murdered.

- Magnolia Shorty, a former Cash Money artist is found shot and killed in 2010, her boyfriend is found dead months later.

Heroin Dependancy
Both Turk and BG were addicted to heroin in the 90's. BG, Turk, and Wayne were all signed at extremely young ages by Baby (13, I think 14, and 11) before they even made a name for themselves.

Check 2:09

Allthough never confirmed by any members of the group, it is very well possible that Baby was supplying the heroin from his half-brother. Baby has admitted that the last time he touched a K was in 04.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/inter...siness-compares-heroin-battle-to-ray-charles-

Molestation Allegations and Overall Suspect Behaviour
Wayne, Turk, and BG have all admitted to openly kissing Baby on the mouth, several times then they were young. There are tons of pictures and videos online showing this.

lil640wayne-baby.jpg

Wayne has also publicly stated that when he was young that Baby forced prostitutes to **** him/ give him dome. Wayne was also raped at 11 years old. Here's a pick of Birdman getting a bit handsy with Wayne at a young age. Both BG and Wayne had their fathers murdered at a young age. They were extremely volatile and were exposed to heroin use that was rampant throughout the 80's on New Orleans and well into the 90's. Their next father figure came from Baby. He took them into his label, but not without greedy intention.

baby%20being%20baby_zpsjap5ttvf.png

Earlier this year Lil Chuckee created a stir when reports came out that he was molested by Birdman when he first signed

http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/bryan-birdman-williams-molesting-underage-artist/

Now I think that the heroin use, the molestation allegations, and Baby signing these young artists all the time with relatively no names have a huge connection. You only do heroin if you are seriously ****ed in the head from something or someone.

I can list all the artists leaving Cash Money over money/promo issues, but it's basically their entire roster from day one. I don't think there was ever an artist on Cash Money that didn't have issues like that with Baby and Slim.

The point is that Cash Money management, especially Baby, is corrupted and evil as ****. Wayne should have left back in 04 when he had the chance and Baby should have been put away for the first murder that he ordered. He is probably responsible for more than 10 murders, he has probably molested more than 3 of his own artists when they first signed as kids, and has ****ed over literally hundreds of artists on his own label for the same bull****.

Dude has diplomatic immunity too, just incase he gets caught up again in this shady ****.

Side Note - Tax Evasion/Money Laundering

- Baby and Slim have created a fake oil drilling company called Bronald Oil and Gas to launder money/shuffle money around to avoid paying taxes. It is well documented

"In early 2010, Birdman formed an oil and gas exploration company, Bronald Oil and Gas, LLC. The company was a joint venture founded by Birdman and his brother Slim, and the name was a combination of the brothers' first names, Bryan and Ronald. Evidence of the company's actual business operations was scant, limited mostly to a website and the appearance of a "pumpjack" tattoo on the side of Birdman's head.[18] The website indicated that the company's strategy would be to first develop existing land holdings and seek out new oil and gas leases. In February 2010, Birdman told Ozone magazine that he had been in the oil business for "4 or 5 years" and was "making good money off that".[19]

However, by March 2010, Birdman had almost completely covered the pumpjack tattoo, which sparked speculation that the Bronald Oil project had stalled.[20] An investigative report from Bloomberg revealed that official regulators in charge of oil and gas permits had never heard of Bronald. In addition, Bronald Oil and Gas' website which provided scant details on the venture had since late 2011 been no longer operational.[21]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birdman_(rapper)

TLDR: Baby should be in jail by now, but New Orleans 60 Day murder rule was so ****ed back then that **** like this can happen in New Orleans and nothing can be done about it.

Please, these are theories. Don't get mad at me if only a small part of this is true.

Red band on that arm, out in 60 Days...I’m a witness to this

Chopper City era..had just jump off the porch.

Baby always had soldiers doing his dirt for him...Now, B.G., he was about that life...

On November 3, 2009, B.G. was arrested in New Orleans, Louisiana after police pulled over his Chevrolet Tahoe for a routine traffic stop. It is rumored that he was leaving the home of his girlfriend in Uptown New Orleans when he was stopped by the police in Eastern New Orleans. During a search of the vehicle police found three guns, two of which were reported stolen. Police also found loaded magazines and two extended clips[citation needed] and some illegal drugs. B.G. was booked into the Orleans Parish Jail on an illegal carrying of weapons charge. B.G. appeared in court on November 5 and his incarceration and bond information were unknown to the press at that time.[8] On February 11, 2010, he appeared in court and entered a not guilty plea.[9] On July 18, 2012, B.G. was sentenced to 14 years in a federal prison for gun possession and witness tampering.[10

this sounds like OD amount of time for what he did...jeez.

Back
Top Bottom