I guess it really is all about who you know...

Kids around here are going crazy because of this song. It's awful and the only reason it's popular is because he's Chris Brown's cousin. I am shocked at how bad of a song this is yet how popular it is here.�
30t6p3b.gif

But at least Lil B is horrible and everyone knows it. These guys think they are good. Regardless, both of them are awful.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why are you surprised... this is what they grew up with. the youth knows no better, what's worse is they don't want to know better. keep it stupid and colorful and they'll be happy.[/color]

this jerkin craze is still alive out in Cali? that's a shame....
edit: this dude got a snapback on his and and one on his waist 
roll.gif

Its kinda funny that he is on this West Coast tip (after Chris Brown moved out there) knowing that Chris grew up in VA.

What proof do you have that the only reason people like it is that he's Chris Brown's cousin?

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

But at least Lil B is horrible and everyone knows it. These guys think they are good. Regardless, both of them are awful.

Cue Alonzo Mourning GIF.

This *%$% is terrible though.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

What proof do you have that the only reason people like it is that he's Chris Brown's cousin?

I need proof? Did you listen to the video? *Looks at SN* You probably enjoyed this. You're welcome for the new party song. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bwrestler15

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

I need proof? Did you listen to the video? *Looks at SN* You probably enjoyed this. You're welcome for the new party song. 
grin.gif
we're judging people by there SN's now? 
laugh.gif

His fake Vevo account has 7,000 views, the video you posted has 162.

Nobody is going crazy over that song, relax.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

i guess you've never heard of a guy named lil b either.
dude is nothing like lil b, you should be ashamed of yourself for offending the based god

I would of never heard this if it weren't for NT. I wish I hadn't.

While he was hitting that turbo, I was hitting that mute.

Back
Top Bottom