i had one of the best burger and fries the other day.

five_guys_best_pic_1.jpg

wow, 5 guys is outta control. and yes. ive had in & out before. ive even had one next day mailed to me from some fam out in compton
laugh.gif

and the fries, dont wanna get started on those. i ordered a reg size and you can feed 2-3 ppl off it. they gave me my fries i ordered and then after she puteverything in the bag, she dumped another order straight in the bag. idk if this is normal or if she just did it just because.

if you haven't had 5 guys, i highly recommend it. a lil on the pricey side tho. but well worth it!

now i gotta get to texas and try wataburger.

I KNEW it was going to be a Five Guys burger whenever I opened this thread. Definitely the best burger I've ever had and the fries are awesome too. FiveGuys FTW

I've been sleeping on them. A couple of people I know LOVE this place, I just never got around to trying them out.

Shake Shack's up there, too. It's definitely between Five Guys and Shake Shack. I grew up on In n Out and quite frankly don't like it that much.

while i do agree that 5 guys is marvelous, i prefer shake shack, if you have yet to try it, please go do so. btw wataburger is goodbut five guys is better.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

If you go to any whataburger add bacon and it's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want to so bad. they even play the commercials up here in KC and i look it up and the closest one is in Texas
indifferent.gif

i guess i know how it feels when ppl wanna try sonic but gotta drive 100+ miles
laugh.gif

sonic FTW as well.

I found In and Out to be hella overrated. I got like 6 different types of burgers too, and fries were mad stale. I went to the one in Arcadia I believe. OP,you should hit me up and I'll send you some Whataburger and some Braum's. But it's this place called Charley's that I assume is local becausethe dude who owns it lives here, that is better than both,

I use to do ads for Five Guys. Actually, I made a mistake with an ad campaign for our company, and one of their stores took advantage. I've never triedtheir burgers, though.

idk ya'll probably climbed out the desert and walked straight into a strip mall and had some Five Guys.

Tastes like a pretty average burger to me. Cookout has a better hamburger in my opinion. FG is ridiculously over hyped.

Five Guys is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great east coast equivalent to In-N-Out.

One order of fries feeds three.
laugh.gif

Shoulda gone there today to cure the hangover... Still never been... might roll into the local 5 guys soon.

Back
Top Bottom