I Hate All Girls With Ulterior Motives

I dont put my business out there.....but I had to for this story..

So I used to date this girl a few months ago. Bad chick, slim, lightskinned...we stopped talking because I felt she was a the gold digging type. Straightup...so she hits me recently and the THIRD question she asked was about my company
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I told her I'm a bum and all this. She'd be trying to link upwith me but i aint jump on it or nothing.

FFWD to tonight. she says she's bored in her crib and wants to kick it. Me, I'm raised off the rule, that whoever invites pays. So I'm like Ijust paid bills and stuff just so you know. I ask her where she had in mind to go out tonight and she magically didnt know where she wanted to go. She said shedidnt have a plan for tonight...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
but she's inviting me out. I fell asleep on her

SMFH. Is this what golddiggng is like nowadays?

Obviously does not respect you. You're just a "good time" Step it up son...you gettin ho'd

How am I getting ho'd if I didnt take her out or talk to her for 9 months?
laugh.gif

I'm like....OK..so you invite me out but you dont wanna play? get outta here with that %!%...

You don't think the streets is talking? The fact that she even tried get it past you on some slick @$* shows that you the local simp. Ol Wally Szczerbiak"I'm scoring big tonight on this @%+#%" type *$* @%+#%

she putten out?

as i see it she just wants to hang out with you, no girl knows what she wants to do shes a GIRL...

im not sayen i trick for em but nothing wrong with taken a good looking chick out for a good time and if its a date i never let the girl pay unless she insistor we have been going out for awhile.

I just dont see the problem...

3 things

1. pics?
2. have you smashed?
3. smh @ this broad for tryna get one over on you.. from the way u put it, it sounds like her gold digging game aint even on point, cause if it was u wouldnteven know up from down you'd just be spending..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What streets? I aint talk to her since Feb...and i took her off all my social networks. I used to ignore her so much that she had to email me to talk tome.
Ol Wally Szczerbiak "I'm scoring big tonight on this @%+#%" type *$* @%+#%

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My problem is that if I invite someone somewhere, I'll pay for them. She obviously wasnt gonna pay for me...this is why i told her i was low on funds tosee where her head was @...then she was like "Oh IDK, I was just wingin' it, I didnt have a plan"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

So I used to date this girl a few months ago. Bad chick, slim, lightskinned...we stopped talking because I felt she was a the gold digging type. Straight up...so she hits me recently and the THIRD question she asked was about my company
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. I told her I'm a bum and all this. She'd be trying to link up with me but i aint jump on it or nothing.

FFWD to tonight. she says she's bored in her crib and wants to kick it. Me, I'm raised off the rule, that whoever invites pays. So I'm like I just paid bills and stuff just so you know. I ask her where she had in mind to go out tonight and she magically didnt know where she wanted to go. She said she didnt have a plan for tonight...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
but she's inviting me out. I fell asleep on her

SMFH. Is this what golddiggng is like nowadays?

smh.gif
its them lightskinned ones homey....
laugh.gif

But nah, she was probly tryin to get back at
u by gettin in ya pockets.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

u smashed?
3. smh @ this broad for tryna get one over on you.. from the way u put it, it sounds like her gold digging game aint even on point, cause if it was u wouldnt even know up from down you'd just be spending..
THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN! HOMIE IS GETTING PLAYED BY THE ENTIRE BLOCK! MY DUDE EVEN GOT HIS OWN AMATEUR NIGHT FOR ROOKIE GOLDDIGGERS! YOU BLIND TOTHE FACTS HOMIE!

Black i've read most of what you post dealing with women and relationships and what have you.

I figure a good 70% of the time I agree with you, and I mostly agree with you on your actions on what you posted but homey if you spot the golddiggers from afar don't let them get close to you at all. Dead them onsite and leave them in the dust where they belong.

But your right with what you did.

Nah i aint smash because she was on some %!$....like I gotta trick for her box...and i aint got no effort to be doing so...

no pics. She aint on my social networks and her %!$ was mad hidden...

(plus ya'll be on some %!$ lately exposing ppl)

pics pics pics, I won't mind payin jus as a way to be nice n get her comfortable so I can
devil.gif
, but I can see wher u comin from

you did the right thing ... tell her to come to ur crib to smash ... thas the only way u willing 2 c her

When she recently hit me up, she was saying how she gained weight
laugh.gif
sick.gif
and how she gotta hit the gym now...

my interest went out the window....

I'm just saying...if you're gonna hustle...play the game smart...smh

Originally Posted by 0cks

You don't think the streets is talking? The fact that she even tried get it past you on some slick @$* shows that you the local simp. Ol Wally Szczerbiak "I'm scoring big tonight on this @%+#%" type *$* @%+#%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

When she recently hit me up, she was saying how she gained weight
laugh.gif
sick.gif
and how she gotta hit the gym now...

my interest went out the window....

I'm just saying...if you're gonna hustle...play the game smart...smh
cold-blooded
laugh.gif

Sounds like she was desperate, i guess no action in her life...

What she did shouldn't even be considered an ulterior motive for the poor execution on her part. Lucky for you though she has no tact.

As always...gotta listen to the wise lyricist from Pharcyde - "fish in the sea"....

Back
Top Bottom