I HATE BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!

I swear it seemed like they just had the world series like a month ago now a new season is starting...now i gotta put up with all those lame baseballhighlights on sportscenter....baseball is so boring to me...i dont understand how anyone can watch it...

alien.gif

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

I swear it seemed like they just had the world series like a month ago now a new season is starting...now i gotta put up with all those lame baseball highlights on sportscenter....baseball is so boring to me...i dont understand how anyone can watch it...

angry%20man.jpg

It's okay. You just don't understand the strategies behind the game. If you played, or actually watched a few games, you might have a differentmindset.

Ik what u mean..baseball isnt that bad.. but 163 games is a lil bit too much but on the other hand they dont do anything so..idk

i just hate it when 20 games a day fill up sportcenter waiting for them to talk about football or basketball

This thread comes up every few weeks (and will come up again and again as the season moves along). If you don't like the sport, you can always choose tonot watch it. Do something else. Study the upcoming NBA draft or something.

Baseball =
pimp.gif

I love having 162 games, it becomes a daily part of your life for 6 months & if you lose 1 or 2 or 4 games in a row, it's not the end of the world

Back
Top Bottom