I HATE BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!

you'll only have the Rockies to watch once your nuggets season ends (no playoffs).

if you like football, go subsribe to the nfl network. if you like basketball watch nbatv (you got your summer league, euro league, etc) or click over to watchthe wnba

when people say they hate baseball, etc...the funny part is, nobody is forcing them to watch it. all i am trying to say is you got a choice. nobody is forcingit down your throats. if you do not want to see it on sportscenter then change the channel.

i can say the same for Football but i put up with it
i swear football season kills me every year
Baseball is pure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
to me

Lets Get It Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indifferent.gif

I KNEW one of these threads was going to be made this week.

Baseball has the history, the tradition, everything. If you don't like baseball at least respect the history and the intricacies of the game.

If you thought sportscenter is gonna be bad, try sportscentre and the fun, fun hockey and curling highlights they have...

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

I swear it seemed like they just had the world series like a month ago now a new season is starting...now i gotta put up with all those lame baseball highlights on sportscenter....baseball is so boring to me...i dont understand how anyone can watch it...

I seriously don't know what sucks more, your sn, basketball team or your lame *%* thread.

Btw

48c15bc4e94c021ff3232c82d7dbf9b899b39fe.jpg

See, the only problem I have with it is the long season. However, the strategies involved, as well as the freakish athletic talent you need to play somepositions just keeps me wanting to watch it.

If it wasnt such a long season, I would get heavy into baseball.

But hey, at least it keeps the hockey highlights to a minimum
smile.gif

So for the people that dont watch baseball, what do you guys watch when football and basketball are not on during the baseball season?

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

So for the people that dont watch baseball, what do you guys watch when football and basketball are not on during the baseball season?

As far as sports...nba summer league...olympics....and thats about it for sports

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

As far as sports...nba summer league...olympics....and thats about it for sports

laugh.gif
dude said Olympics.
I love having 162 games, it becomes a daily part of your life for 6 months & if you lose 1 or 2 or 4 games in a row, it's not the end of the world

Word to Manny Ramirez.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Baseball =
pimp.gif

I love having 162 games, it becomes a daily part of your life for 6 months & if you lose 1 or 2 or 4 games in a row, it's not the end of the world

pimp.gif

I love football and basketball, but it just ain't the same. The games are long. Always got something to watch. Best time of the whole ++*++%% year. Schoolis ending
pimp.gif
Baseball starting
pimp.gif
Going to the stadium soon
pimp.gif

I don't mind baseball, and I kinda get into it during playoffs, but I hate how there are so many games and so baseball highlights dominate shows.

if you can't appreciate the great game of baseball, you probably have a.d.d.

baseball season is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. i'm entertained by all 162 games. baseball in the spring,baseball in the summer, baseball in the fall...it's all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom