I HATE BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!

Originally Posted by nnarum

I don't have time to reason about why baseball is the greatest sport ever. I just wish that people wouldn't come here to complain about something they don't have to watch. The weather is nice enough to turn off the TV and go outside. For the rest of us baseball fans, it's the best time of the year
pimp.gif

nor if i did, i'm not going to waste it anymore.

"oohh...i hate baseball"
frown.gif

don't watch it. i'm not a big hockey fan, so i don't watch it. i have no problems with hockey, wouldn't mind Louisville having a team so icould go to some games, but i ain't gonna sit here and piss and moan about hockey cuz it's so "stupid" and there are "non-athletic"players and....whatever.
eyes.gif

This thread is still goin
laugh.gif
..some of yall are funny to me... yall sayyou dont care about me hating baseball but yet you post in the thread..so obviously you care enough to post in it...and I know I dont have to watch it and Idon't but if you want to watch sportscenter or watch anything about sports in the summer..your almost forced to look at some baseball...

and just for all of you that love baseball so much and seem to have a problem with me hating it..let me repeat it again just for you all.....

I HATE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!

Just for the record, the main moderators in this forum (ska, Fanatic,Bastitch) are all baseball fans...

"Keep talkin'."

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Just for the record, the main moderators in this forum (ska, Fanatic, Bastitch) are all baseball fans...

"Keep talkin'."

uhh ok??... wat difference does that make??...I'm sure they don't care about someone having a different opinion about baseball than them

Baseball season is very much appreciated.
Baseball+ summer, chicks in tanktops at the ballpark, A hhot dog, a night game, a grand slam> your life

Same things happens to people who hate football during football season. You aren't gonna watch a sports show and not hear about baseball. Baseball is a top3 sport in America. If you don't like it.....who cares, that's your opinion, but why make a thread about it? You're gonna be out numbered like 10:1 so in all actuality you're instigating negative banter.

I hate cayenne pepper, but if i watch a cooking show, there's a darn good chance they might use cayenne pepper.....guess what though, I don't let itget to me. I respect the cayenne pepper enough to not bad mouth it, even though it's not for me.

Originally Posted by firered18

Baseball+ summer, chicks in tanktops at the ballpark, A hhot dog, a night game, a grand slam> your life

laugh.gif
i can't say i disagree.

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Just for the record, the main moderators in this forum (ska, Fanatic, Bastitch) are all baseball fans...

"Keep talkin'."

uhh ok??... wat difference does that make??...I'm sure they don't care about someone having a different opinion about baseball than them

Haven't you heard? We flog those who oppose us
mad.gif
!

Originally Posted by aRog27

Same things happens to people who hate football during football season. You aren't gonna watch a sports show and not hear about baseball. Baseball is a top 3 sport in America. If you don't like it.....who cares, that's your opinion, but why make a thread about it? You're gonna be out numbered like 10 :1 so in all actuality you're instigating negative banter.

I hate cayenne pepper, but if i watch a cooking show, there's a darn good chance they might use cayenne pepper.....guess what though, I don't let it get to me. I respect the cayenne pepper enough to not bad mouth it, even though it's not for me.

I never said anyone should care....Half the threads on the sports forum is people stating their opinion about a team, player, etc... if you dont care aboutmy opinion..dont post in the thread..why would u post in a thread you dont care about?...that makes no sense..

Was there ever any doubt that you would defend your argument by saying that " i shouldnt reply if i dont care" ?

I won't lose any sleep because you dislike baseball, and like you said there are numerous threads that consist of a person thinking out loud. That'swhat blogs are for.

I like baseball.

But I admit, 162 games a year at 3-4 hours EVERY night can be a drag for some. And I respect that view.

I hate the fact that more than half of the teams are out of it by the time summer begins. So if you're a fan of a team other than the Yanks, Sawx, etc, thechances are pretty high that you'll be watching an under-achieving squad all year long. And really, what fun is that? I mean, the Orioles haven't madethe playoffs in 11 years. The Jays, FIFTEEN years. The Rays... never in 10 seasons. The Pirates, SIXTEEN.

I think even the baseball purists can agree that it hurts the game a bit to have so few spots for the post-season. Most "purists" or"elitists" cried about the wildcard at first. But look how great that has turned out. It's probably time to expand the playoffs a bit imo.

I also am tired of the same ol', tried and true pinstripes on the uniform look. It's like every team has pinstripes it seems.
smh.gif

baseball is cool, but ESPN shows too much baseball. That's why I love when it's not going on. Baseball is boring.

Originally Posted by aRog27

Was there ever any doubt that you would defend your argument by saying that " i shouldnt reply if i dont care" ?

I won't lose any sleep because you dislike baseball, and like you said there are numerous threads that consist of a person thinking out loud. That's what blogs are for.
Defend what argument??.. You dont see me trying to change anyones opinion about baseball..

I think even the baseball purists can agree that it hurts the game a bit to have so few spots for the post-season. Most "purists" or "elitists" cried about the wildcard at first. But look how great that has turned out. It's probably time to expand the playoffs a bit imo.

I disagree. Sure, it's easy for me to say, since the Sox have been in the playoffs a lot in recent history. But, to make the playoffs in baseball, is anactual accomplishment. Unlike other sports, where you just have to play .500 and you have a good shot to get in. It makes the season mean more.

I too hate baseball. Most boring sport to watch ever...objectively of course. I just cannot fathom how someone can sit down and watch a baseball game, and Ihate how they take up time slots on ESPN. Oh well 160ish (please don't correct me) more games to go

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I just cannot fathom how someone can sit down and watch a baseball game, and I hate how they take up time slots on ESPN.

away from what?

I'd rather watch grass grow. This $$! is boring. I think all you cats are fronting when you say you can sit and watch a game at home.

regarding ESPN, I'm not really a huge baseball fan but I'd rather see a baseball show on than NFL Live, because it's actually relevant right now.

i think it's boring as hell, going to a game is really chill but it's really hard to get into the game. maybe i just don't understand baseballenough but i just can't get into it. the only time i can honestly say i was captivated by it is when Mr. Bonds* did his thing.

Why does someone make this post every year? If you don't like it, don't watch. Simple as that. Baseball is my favorite sport though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom