I hate "Raining Blood" on Guitar Hero 3 (Vol. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)

I just spent the last 2+ hours trying to beat this damn song of Hard, finally passed it just now. This song is next to impossible to beat and I came close tobreaking my guitar so many times. What a relief I'm finally done with this crap!

I'm going to post up a video of a little kid playing Through the flames and fire on Expert

i love this game but i just suck...i cant even get through songs on easy sometimes..lol....
not my type of game i guess..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How does that kid go through that first part without strumming? And he makes it clear that there's no way that you can play on expert without strumming upand down... I got to go relearn how I use the guitar hero guitar lol. This whole time I've been playing songs on hard just strumming the strumming thingone way
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

How does that kid go through that first part without strumming? And he makes it clear that there's no way that you can play on expert without strumming up and down... I got to go relearn how I use the guitar hero guitar lol. This whole time I've been playing songs on hard just strumming the strumming thing one way
embarassed.gif

They're hammer-ons.

Kid has good technique. I need to remember to strum up and down on the fast notes.

That song sounds awful, I wouldn't even want to play it in the first place because I wouldn't want t olisten to it
laugh.gif

Well, on the topic of GH, to prove my sig, this is me. I know I sound a little nerdy, but whatever...! I missed 11 notes in Jordan. Ifyou get stuck on One, or any of the last tier songs, let me know and I can help.

^If you can say that, then you can say that about a million other games. What happened to learning how to skateboard, what happened to actually playing sports,ect? It's just a video game.

Back
Top Bottom