I HATE VIDEO GAMESE

solarius49

Banned
ok so i dont completely hate all video games, i just hate the state of video games nowadays.  All video games are marketed to being played online, so the whole concept of "the story" is being washed down the drain! This is why the Metal Gear series is so appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/stupidrant

Originally Posted by solarius49

ok so i dont completely hate all video games, i just hate the state of video games nowadays.  All video games are marketed to being played online, so the whole concept of "the story" is being washed down the drain! This is why the Metal Gear series is so appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/stupidrant

not only that but this demand for every game to be/feel the same, especially this drive for military shooters

im a killzone fan and i hate seeing these +%%!!%% COD #*$##%$+ complain about how they would get more sales if the game was like COD

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

QFT!! ESPECIALLY since I'm in the military, i HATE first person shooters. There is no variety at all, the fun level is way down, creativity is at an all time low smh

Originally Posted by solarius49

ok so i dont completely hate all video games, i just hate the state of video games nowadays.
roll.gif
 All video games are marketed to being played online, so the whole concept of "the story" is being washed down the drain
! This is why the Metal Gear series is so appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/stupidrant
may2011cover1280.jpg

img.jpg

bastion.jpg

the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-20110422081903810-000.jpg

OP WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. There have been GREAT SINGLE PLAYER GAMES. 
laugh.gif

I haven't played video games in 2 months not even sure why I still have xbox live

there HAVE been, but there are currently very few out there that are original. Mass Effect, Skyrim ect...but the MAJORITY of games is marketed to the shoot em up crown

I have to sort of agree.
Like I remember a Cracked article about E3 saying how every game looked the same haha.

It is sort of true though, the best selling and big games right now are first person shooters.
Halo, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Resistance, Gears of War, Killzone etc.

But there have been really good games lately like what Miles has said haha.

I think another argument you could say would be that most games nowadays aren't difficult.
I remember with my NES and SNES, there were some games I could never beat and still can't beat.
30t6p3b.gif

You also have to keep in mind that when you're playing a story-based game, once you beat the game, you will probably never touch it again if it has no or poor online gameplay.

You know what I've always liked the Assassins Creed story, but im not a huge fan of the gameplay, im going to have to give them another try I guess

There are great single player games out there. I'm seriously. Yeah the block busters are Call of Duty and all but its like movies. The summer time special will be the most popular but that does not make it the best. Take Transformers vs 500 days of Summer and Taken.

Look up Dark Souls, Lolipop Chainsaw, and more.

Man mafia 2 had a great storyline....watching the cutscenes was almost better than the actual game. But yea, games now a days are pretty stale, although i been wanting to try that uncharted joint

I play 2K12 & Madden all the time but enjoy games like Red Dead Redemption, GTA, etc.

I want to get into a new game, what do you guys suggest? anything like Red Dead, or where the storyline is interesting is welcome.I finished Mafia 2 and Uncharted 2, enjoyed both of those.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I play 2K12 & Madden all the time but enjoy games like Red Dead Redemption, GTA, etc.

I want to get into a new game, what do you guys suggest? anything like Red Dead, or where the storyline is interesting is welcome.

What system do you have?
Miles listed some great games you might want to check out. 

I haven't played those but I have played Uncharted 3 and Batman Arkham City.

Those games were pretty fun. You should check out Batman, it's sort of like Red Dead/GTA.

laugh.gif
yeah, but like you have a free world, go on missions, and fight people.
So sort of? haha
It's definitely not as long.

the Arkham games were good, but they were soooooo short smh. i loved em, but i was so mad when i beat them

Back
Top Bottom