I Have A Question For All The Google G1 Owners

What do you think of it? Was it worth it? Does it live up to the hype? My birthday is coming up soon and I'm thinking of buying one, I just want to hearsome opinions on it.

you are truely a lazy person and to think the official G1 post its on the front page as we speak .. ugh!

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

you are truely a lazy person and to think the official G1 post its on the front page as we speak .. ugh!
Thanks for the help, what I have concluded from your statement is that you need a tampon to stop the flow of menstrual juices from your vagina.Now anyone else want to give me real help?

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

Thanks for the help, what I have concluded from your statement is that you need a tampon to stop the flow of menstrual juices from your vagina. Now anyone else want to give me real help?
What I have concluded from your lame attempt at a joke is that you are lame at making jokes ..

seriously, if you would go to the 91 page long G1 thread your questions will be answer, but instead you wanna be lazy and not read ....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Best phone I've ever owned.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Just wished the IM worked better
frown.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Thanks for the help, what I have concluded from your statement is that you need a tampon to stop the flow of menstrual juices from your vagina. Now anyone else want to give me real help?
Lol

Phone is pretty nice...very user friendly, internet browser is nice (typing from it now plus flash is coming too
pimp.gif
)....yeah the IM isnt the best sohopefully some better IM apps will come in the market soon...the thing I like about this phone the most is that it has great potential when it comes to futureupdates, apps etc.

iPhone > G1. I've looked through both phones and the G1 just isn't messing with the iPhone.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

This phone is great... best phone I ever owned.

co-sign.

and the G1 and iPhone are different carriers so thats irrelevent. Id much rather pay $180 for a G1 on T Mobile than cop an unlocked iPhone for $500

Honestly, I didnt like the phone at all. The interface, design, apps everything even when my boy showed me his. I wanted a Storm but with $100 a month plan Isaid screw that lol. I ended up getting the G1 anyways with my upgrade, and I coudnt be happier. Its a dope phone.

What I have concluded from your lame attempt at a joke is that you are lame at making jokes ..

seriously, if you would go to the 91 page long G1 thread your questions will be answer, but instead you wanna be lazy and not read ....
no lie that was a pretty funny joke so you sir get a
roll.gif

I really never understood the term "Unlocked iPhone". Isn't a "Jailbroke iPhone" the same thing?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I really never understood the term "Unlocked iPhone". Isn't a "Jailbroke iPhone" the same thing?

the only difference is that you can put other sim cards in only when its unlocked

You jailbreak to install 3rd party apps/games outside the app store and modify the interface

You unlock so you can use the phone on different carriers

jailbreaking allows you to put 3rd party apps on the iphone, not switch carriers

Back
Top Bottom