"I have something to tell you, but I'll tell you later..."

laugh.gif

Why the hell do people do this? Like it gives them power or something, grown people are doing this.
smh.gif

i %@#%**! despise when people do that +!+#! So to counter that i say "na its alright i dont want to know." then they give up the info real quick!

My co-worker did this once in front of my boss. I had to make her spill the goods with my boss in front of us. I didn't want him thinking we were dippingthe company ink, or whatever that innuendo is.

And for the record, it was about her friends' bachelorette party. I'm telling you, talking about penis shaped cakes and having your boss get a kick ofit is priceless.

nah i hate that, especially a girl u smashed, she always got that smirk on her face when she says that like u got her pregnant or sum @#+#. I always get shookwhen girls tell me that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

so if they forget, theyll know youll remind them later.

Pretty much.
That's bull.. this is one of the you girls' tricks and we all know it... all it does is give a guy the same feeling we used to get from"You just wait till your father/mother gets home!!"

STOP. DOING. THIS. *@!@.

laugh.gif
I only I use this when I have to tell someone something about a person next to us or I wanna tease a girl but I hate when people use it on me..

i hate that. make you think of them all day till they tell you.
what i do i say some fast that they wont understand and when they say
what did you say
i say ill tell you later and see how much they hate it

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Pretty much.
That's bull.. this is one of the you girls' tricks and we all know it... all it does is give a guy the same feeling we used to get from "You just wait till your father/mother gets home!!"

STOP. DOING. THIS. *@!@.

You need to mess with different girls.

Pretty much.
That's bull.. this is one of the you girls' tricks and we all know it... all it does is give a guy the same feeling we used to get from "You just wait till your father/mother gets home!!"

STOP. DOING. THIS. *@!@.

he's got a point. my mom pulled that on me a year ago, she still haven't told me what the secret was.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Pretty much.

STOP. DOING. THIS. *@!@.

he's got a point. my mom pulled that on me a year ago, she still haven't told me what the secret was.

Did she not tell you because she forgot? If so then "so if they forget, theyll know youll remind them later." explains exactly what I wastalking about.

I doubt she isn't telling you to torture you. And it's not alwasy a secret. Sometimes you are not in the right place, or it's not the righttime to say something.

Again with the over analysis
laugh.gif

Pretty much.

STOP. DOING. THIS. *@!@.

that's 90% of NT

or they'll be like.."aww the craziest thing happened to me today"

then when you ask..they be like they cant tell you

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Pretty much.

STOP. DOING. THIS. *@!@.

that's 90% of NT

I sometimes forget here I am
ohwell.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I do this to my ex all the time,
roll.gif
half the time Inever tell her what I originally intended to.

Back
Top Bottom