I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

i remember when u could add as many patties as u could
got a 7x7 once

0836ABA8-2522-4B8D-81AC-34CCE0895594.gif

He has NO regard for his own life man.

Makes sense as to why he believes being in shape doesn't matter

You have kids dude, you gotta do better for THEM

Thats nothing used to work at In&out and had to make 100X100
it was for a frat hazing and all the pledges had to sit at a bunch of tables and eat it no hands
it was literally 100 pieces of meat, 100 pieces of cheese between 2 buns
you know the brown boxes they put single orders in?
We used to get a bigger version of those boxes that the burger wrappers came in, we pretty much put 4 of those together and carried it out to them.
price was literally $101.45. this was over 10 years ago when a hamburger was $1.25, cheeseburger was $1.50 and a dub was like $2 i think.

That same night a reported for the Mercury news was there and took a picture and wrote an article about it, and people pretty much said the burger looked flat out disgusting. In&out hates bad press so literally with 3 days it became company policy that 4x4(may have changed, don't work there) was the max you could order.

not many people would unless you worked that night or worked for a location surrounding ours
company news travels pretty fast. I opened a bunch of stores for them in norcal, nevada, arizona, and whenever I said my store number other people would know where I was from

I think the largest burger I've ever ordered was a 4x4 back in HS after a football game.

My brother challenged me to finish a 3x3 earlier this year and it was tough.

Thats nothing used to work at In&out and had to make 100X100
it was for a frat hazing and all the pledges had to sit at a bunch of tables and eat it no hands
it was literally 100 pieces of meat, 100 pieces of cheese between 2 buns
you know the brown boxes they put single orders in?
We used to get a bigger version of those boxes that the burger wrappers came in, we pretty much put 4 of those together and carried it out to them.
price was literally $101.45. this was over 10 years ago when a hamburger was $1.25, cheeseburger was $1.50 and a dub was like $2 i think.

That same night a reported for the Mercury news was there and took a picture and wrote an article about it, and people pretty much said the burger looked flat out disgusting. In&out hates bad press so literally with 3 days it became company policy that 4x4(may have changed, don't work there) was the max you could order.
Yeah that’s the max now

Yeah that’s the max now

ok, makes sense
The policy was that a 4x4 was the limit in order to present a burger that still looked good, lol because we tried to make the 100x100 look good but a quarter through the cheese started melting over and it made it look like there was no meat on it

Y’all gross eating more than a double double.

Haven’t had a burger since January feel like breaking this diet and having a burger.

Shake Shack = Shake Wack out here in Cali.

I've also had it in NYC while at JFK airport and in Las Vegas.

lindsay snyder was mad wild back in the day....you'd hear stories,and be like "nah she don't get down like that." then you party with her and then work the next day, like 2 different people
the entire company was wild when I worked for them.
Knew it was time to go when they started running things legit

lindsay snyder was mad wild back in the day....you'd hear stories,and be like "nah she don't get down like that." then you party with her and then work the next day, like 2 different people
the entire company was wild when I worked for them.
Knew it was time to go when they started running things legit

c'mon now, you can't come in here and drop this without giving us some details

Used to order the 4x4 after street racing back in the day. Man, that burger was huge but difficult to finish. Most I do now is the double-double.

c'mon now, you can't come in here and drop this without giving us some details
sorry for the mountain of text, felt I had to set the scene and tell you the context of how i saw what I saw
Working for In N Out was pretty much like working for a cult and Lynsi wasn't the leader but was like some weird heiress mascot. She really did remind me of one of those child stars that gets caught up in it waaaay too fast.
I remember she did the training videos for all the stations and every december the company would drop a new shirt, usually with her in it, sometimes hidden. She worked the company picnics and people(employees) would have this crazy religious experience, crying all kinds of stuff just off of meeting her, so I could see how her life went the way she did and now she's all about God or whatever
Anyways I worked my way into opening new stores for the company, called being an "All star"
You'd go to the new store and essentially work it until that store and it's new hires could handle their level of business, that depends on the area and usually takes months to figure out.
Some of the perks/things
-$1 more than you were already making and you had to be atleast skilled enough to wrap the burgers, so for me back in 2004 it $14
-you work minimum 12 hours a day 6 days a week, thats literally the floor, the ceiling is whatever. I did 23 hours one time no problem
-Hotel room paid for the duration of your stay, I live in the bay, but i opened the first stores in Reno and they not only paid for the hotel but also my drive time to get there, even paid for hotel stay in the Bay, just so I was closer to the store
-Per diem you'd get $25 a day, cash paid out.
Real talk, they really make it easy for you to buy into this in your 20's, you didn't have to pay for anything even food lol because they'd feed you too.

Obviously the culture was waaaay different than working at another just store. You work hard but play harder.
I was opening a string of bay area stores, and during a stretch, they couldn't get enough hotel rooms lol so they started renting these nice apartments, all on the same floor. They had pretty strict rules for hotel stays, can't have alcohol if your roomie is a minor(happened to me) no opposite sex in room(everybody broke that rule, but the managers had access to every room so they'd do random checks and you could get caught up mid smash, seen it happen, seen them send the guy and chick back home and seen them bring the chick back, for "Other" reasons
it's pretty insane writing this knowing that In N Out was literally just a better paying fast food place. I wouldn't be surprised if they had their own personal #metoo movement. managers have no shame there.

Those rules didn't apply to the apartments so it was honestly a nightly hangout party. I got invited to go one night, but it wasn't with my usual crew they were all working, and it was with a group that people thought were stuck up and entitled
(I was pretty easy going, no drama so i blended in well with everyone)
I was pretty much kickin it with the group of people, who no matter what they did would never go home
I show up and Lynsi is there already plastered, high off snow and pretty much about to get a train ran through her(which she did). few hours passed and she poked her head out looking for more(not from me, not my style)
then the next day we all had to work together and seeing her the next day you could tell she was high on something, super peppy and all about the company. Other nights she was pretty chill, blaze it up, shot glass girl, had some cool convos, but other times it was bender time. Her not showing up, everyone covering for her. Crazy to think she was at one time the youngest billionaire.
I actually clicked with one of her home girls(inner circle, squad, whatever), whose dad was a regional manager and this chick had DOUGH to burn. You know when you walk into In-N-Out and it's got painting of those race cars, the old school ones, she had 2 of them. She was staying in the hotels like me, but bought a snake that was in fact a baby Boa constrictor. The pet guy told her in a few weeks it's be bigger than her and she didn't want anyone to know, so she stopped room service for her room, and we'd go on our breaks to feed it and blaze. great chick, sugar momma type, but she wasn't trippin.
She told me that Lynsi had this crazy prenup where whoever tried to married her had complete business school before tying the knot, then your standard 5 year where if they divorce they don't get a cent. So she went through 4 marriages, and didn't have to half nothin.
I remember an old DM of mine got fired for smashing her while she was rehabbing, doing the therapy thing.

That time for me was when working for the company was at its best my allstar years. things got out of control though because during my last store opening we were staying at a hotel with a bar in the lobby and the VP put his card just there for the duration of the stay open tab, any employee could use it, just show the bartender your name tag and that was that. Well a fight broke out in the bar and then they did away with all starring altogether. only local stores would help open, no more hotel stays, normal pay with normal shifts.
nothin like how it was anymore.
thats when it came time for me to bounce, once you're out on the road like that, then you go back to your store, it sucks man.

Last edited:
pretty crazy story... not surprised about the owner being a wild one since shes still very young and looks like the fun type....kinda messed up how that fight happen and ruined everything... its like just enjoy the freebies especially the open bar :smh:

Back
Top Bottom