I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Finally getting a chance to try In-n-Out in a week once I’m in Cali. :pimp:

Damn shame I Google mapped the nearest one to my hotel already. :smh: :lol:

Hopefully it lives up to the hype in here.

Finally getting a chance to try In-n-Out in a week once I’m in Cali. :pimp:

Damn shame I Google mapped the nearest one to my hotel already. :smh: :lol:

Hopefully it lives up to the hype in here.

Get the fries extra crispy and and ask for pickles on your burger. I'll be in San Diego next week so I'm def copping a couple 3x3's.

Man I wish they would get one in Seattle but due to how they currently operate know it's highly unlikely they get one anytime soon. Well if the one in Salem, OR opens later this year I might hit it up if I'm already in Portland.

takes me back to when I worked the Carson City opening, 12+ wait in the snow and they had to call a few cookout trucks to help get orders out.

pretty insane

A lot of CA transplants in CO. I don't blame them. Reminds me of when they first opened in TX and that chick from CA broke down. That **** hit different after 10 years.

B7ONUVXPFYVSXYKKHC7UCFQLEY.gif

I never seen a man cry til I seen a man try (In-N-Out)

hqdefault.jpg

I just moved to LA from NYC and there is an In N Out in walking distance from my place. My wife is a hardcore shake shack (which is also in walking distance) fan.

Honestly, been an in n out guy my whole life and I recently tried shake shack and honestly...i may like shake shack a tad bit more
I had Shake Shack for the first time like a month ago. That **** is the goods :lol:

but In N Out still the GOAT to me. Can’t beat a #2 with chopped chili’s, fried mustard and well done fries. Damn, i know what I’m eating for lunch today.

Honestly, been an in n out guy my whole life and I recently tried shake shack and honestly...i may like shake shack a tad bit more

my cousin from LA said the same thing lol... i said what about the cheap pricing and animal sauce and she was like i still like shake shack better...im not even going to make this an in n out vs shake shack thing but honestly for these 2 brands you do get what you pay for... in n out got the better prices but the fries are terrible and the burgers are mad thin... shake shack is more expensive but quality is there... its all preference really at the end of the day

with that being said i still wouldnt mind a 4x4 with animal style fries right now

a lot of people knock the fries because they don't use frozen (which isn't necessarily bad), but i enjoyed them
no complaints, all these burger spots do their job

Back
Top Bottom