I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SHAKE SHACK BURGER

I honestly think the best burgers are the ones made at home.

-85-15 ground beef
-Salt and pepper
-a little bit of olive oil
-2- 3 minutes each side
-Add cheese
-prepare your own bun

and Viola, a great tasting burger.

Lmao you need to explore NYC more

Aint you from CT? ****. :lol:

Uh oh...

tumblr_inline_noxdjbks4h1rerlyv_500.gif

had this in Vegas....

can confirm it's trash.

there's one in LA now.

In-N-Out > *

Is it really trash? lol.

I wonder if it's the same for the Halal Guys in the west coast?
nerd.gif

I feel sorry for homeless people. For young kids who have to live in fear of violence everyday. For families that deal with a cancer patient in their lives.

For not having Shake Shack? Nahhh.....

Yikes, I didn't know a lot of people disliked Shake Shack. 

I also heard that it's also pricey? If so, In-N-Out wins in that category haha.

BRGR is pretty good but I think they're only in NYC. I think they'll branch out like what Shake Shack did years ago.

As far price as In N Out is damn near free compared to all others. Animal style double double and fries with a drink was $8 or $9? 

Ask for a double cheeseburger, fries and drink at any of the other places you'll be paying double.

Isnt shake shack's beef supposed to be all natural, grass fed yadda yadda?

Last edited:
The Halal Guys in Long Beach doesn't compare to the one in NY

That was the one thing I didn't get to try when I was out there last week. I needed to know if you west coasters were getting cheated with that :lol:

In-N-Out is ok though. I don't mind eating it, but if I didn't know so many people loved it as passionately as they do, I wouldn't never thunk of it whenever I was craving a burger.

BRGR is pretty good but I think they're only in NYC. I think they'll branch out like what Shake Shack did years ago.

As far price as In N Out is damn near free compared to all others. Animal style double double and fries with a drink was $8 or $9? 

Ask for a double cheeseburger, fries and drink at any of the other places you'll be paying double.

Nah, there's one here in Pittsburgh and I've been meaning to go but when I ride by the place doesn't look family friendly so I don't wanna take the little ones.

But if I may add a challenger into the mix, enter Burgatory :evil:

Eggslut is the bee's knees :smokin

Is this just not a bacon egg and cheese spot b?? Could get this from papi at the bodega on dam near any NYC corner. NYC >>>>>> LA. ya overhyping a bacon egg and cheese spot :smh:
Boy, stop.

All I said was Egg **** is the business... I don't see the overhyping in that :lol:

Plus, you could apply that logic to almost any food item (minus the bodega).

Doesn't take away from the fact that that bacon, egg & cheese sammich HITS :smokin

I am curious as to try one of y'all's bodega chopped cheeses, though :nerd:

Last edited:
Boy, stop.

All I said was Egg **** is the business... I don't see the overhyping in that :lol:

Plus, you could apply that logic to almost any food item (minus the bodega).

Doesn't take away from the fact that that bacon, egg & cheese sammich HITS :smokin

I am curious as to try one of y'all's bodega chopped cheeses, though :nerd:

Not saying you but the hype la folks give that place is wild to me. It's overhyped for a bacon egg and cheese man. Ya paying triple for a mediocre sandwich. Bacon/sausage egg and cheese on a NYC bagel>>>> any eggslut meal for $3

Last edited:
In-N-Out legit got like 5 items on the menu and people out here go so crazy over it 
mean.gif
.  The fries are garbage, the burger is regular as Hell 
laugh.gif
, and it's ALWAYS packed no matter what time you go.  I don't care about that garbage *** animal style dressing either.  I hate thousand island.

Back
Top Bottom