I horribly tore up my brand new adidas hoops

These shoes are cheap nothing special however they were brand new and They got some sticky stuff on it and I soaked them hot water.. I had no idea that soaking them would destroy them;( I’ve tried over and over and over that ironing thing without luck ... it actually made it worse.... then the glue started to come off and separated from the shoe and rubber.. shoes look like it’s 20 years old is there anyway to bring these back they’ve only been worn once ;(

Attachments

• 1F990A90-734D-4603-B317-DFE3E44F239C.jpeg
    1F990A90-734D-4603-B317-DFE3E44F239C.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 48
These shoes are cheap nothing special however they were brand new and They got some sticky stuff on it and I soaked them hot water.. I had no idea that soaking them would destroy them;( I’ve tried over and over and over that ironing thing without luck ... it actually made it worse.... then the glue started to come off and separated from the shoe and rubber.. shoes look like it’s 20 years old is there anyway to bring these back they’ve only been worn once ;(

Your best bet at this point is to probably steam the rest of the glue out, separate the rubber fully, and then use barge cement to reattach the sole fully.

Back
Top Bottom