I JUST DIDNT KNOW that you didnt know how.

Ever thought something was something everyone should know how to do? and not really "learn"
Quick story: I was in basketball practice and my teammate asked to see my jumprope. He didnt know what to do with it.... so i laughed. He asked "why?"... i just ignored... then 15 minutes later i see him still trying to get the rope started and he really didnt know how. 
I told him to try and jump without the rope, and he can but once that rope is there...he was lost.

Do you know how to jumprope? 
roll.gif

and has anything like that ever happened to you where youre just like "you really dont know how?" 

i swear i thought everyone knew how to jump rope, at least just the basic jumprope.

Ever thought something was something everyone should know how to do? and not really "learn"
Quick story: I was in basketball practice and my teammate asked to see my jumprope. He didnt know what to do with it.... so i laughed. He asked "why?"... i just ignored... then 15 minutes later i see him still trying to get the rope started and he really didnt know how. 
I told him to try and jump without the rope, and he can but once that rope is there...he was lost.

Do you know how to jumprope? 
roll.gif

and has anything like that ever happened to you where youre just like "you really dont know how?" 

i swear i thought everyone knew how to jump rope, at least just the basic jumprope.

laugh.gif

This has always happened to me when kids complained that they didnt know how to wash their clothes.

It's always a combo of
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This has always happened to me when kids complained that they didnt know how to wash their clothes.

It's always a combo of
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

yea.......This lady i used to work with asked me how to send an email when she was done typing it.

When i showed her the "Send" button, she thought it was going to call the person. (because her phone said "send" also)

and no.....im NOT making this up.

yea.......This lady i used to work with asked me how to send an email when she was done typing it.

When i showed her the "Send" button, she thought it was going to call the person. (because her phone said "send" also)

i have no clue how to jumprope, im in awe when i see dudes at the gym going ham on some Rocky training to fight Drako while "Gonna fly now" is playing in the background steez.

i have no clue how to jumprope, im in awe when i see dudes at the gym going ham on some Rocky training to fight Drako while "Gonna fly now" is playing in the background steez.

not to be a smug doug, but back in hs I was a math tutor. I always thought that things I thought were "basic", were known by my tutees... This was not the case. From this experience, I don't think I can ever become a teacher, which sucks, cause I can't really do anything else lol.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

and youd think common sense was "common" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

and youd think common sense was "common" 
laugh.gif

not to be a smug doug, but back in hs I was a math tutor. I always thought that things I thought were "basic", were known by my tutees... This was not the case. From this experience, I don't think I can ever become a teacher, which sucks, cause I can't really do anything else lol.

then again...i dont know how to ride a bike
ohwell.gif
but i'd also like to argue that biking is harder than jumping rope?

then again...i dont know how to ride a bike
ohwell.gif
but i'd also like to argue that biking is harder than jumping rope?

Originally Posted by prymone

but how can you not know how to jump rope what part of it confuses u?
perhaps hands-leg coordination is off....thats my problem.

Originally Posted by prymone

but how can you not know how to jump rope what part of it confuses u?
perhaps hands-leg coordination is off....thats my problem.

Back
Top Bottom