I JUST DIDNT KNOW that you didnt know how.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Reminds me of the stereotype, Black people cam't swim.
This stereotype fits me. I am pretty fast when I'm running, but in the water there are pregnant ladies and toddlers who are faster than me. Its a struggle for me just to stay floating in like 7ft

This stereotype fits me. I am pretty fast when I'm running, but in the water there are pregnant ladies and toddlers who are faster than me. Its a struggle for me just to stay floating in like 7ft

I cant though
grin.gif

i cant really swim.. if someone threw me in a pool i can swim to the side (doggy paddle), but if you was drowning next to me, you %#@$ outta luck... i cant tread for %#@$ though...

i cant really swim.. if someone threw me in a pool i can swim to the side (doggy paddle), but if you was drowning next to me, you %#@$ outta luck... i cant tread for %#@$ though...

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I know how to do all this stuff

My problem is that I can't cook..
this
tired.gif
frown.gif
RIP to everything i tried to cook
cereal and noodles ftw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I know how to do all this stuff

My problem is that I can't cook..
this
tired.gif
frown.gif
RIP to everything i tried to cook
cereal and noodles ftw
laugh.gif

I can only snap my fingers on the right hand side never learned with the left hand.

I can only snap my fingers on the right hand side never learned with the left hand.

I didn't learn how to run a dishwasher or wash my clothes for the longest, once I learned I felt so dumb how easy it actually was.

Back
Top Bottom