I just had an extra point blocked in Madden 09 (VID page 2)

Colts vs Vikes, Im vikes....first time in like 80 online games...this happen to any of you? Still up 13-7 at least
pimp.gif

i had one blocked in NCAA & dude ran it back for 2 pts.
my reaction was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

i think dude glitched it or something because Trinidon Holliday ended up with the ball and highly doubt he's on special teams.

I knew it was easier to do than it was on '08, but it never happened to me yet. I woulda been pissed tho hahaha.

it rarely happens but its most likely cuz of the snap, i read about it before in the dept chart LS= Long Snapper make sure you have a good one

ill post a vid after the game. I was done 14-13 in the fourth an now its 15-13 me cuz of a safety after he stopped me on fourth and goal haha

Originally Posted by leothegod

it rarely happens but its most likely cuz of the snap, i read about it before in the dept chart LS= Long Snapper make sure you have a good one

Im still playing... I have Matt Birk...94 overall

OK someone explain this to me. I was playing my friend online the other night.

He missed his FG and I went to run it back with Joshua Cribbs, he facemasked me and got called for a penalty, and the game gave him the ball back!

^ shoulda been your ball at the mark of the penalty +10 yrds. or u shoulda challenged the play.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

calling in sick to work ftw...stomach pain ftl
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've blocked one in my entire time of Madden 09. Straight up the gut with my safety. Completely random.

its a glitch i seen it done many times they usually use a speed person to get through and block it.

EA SPORTS World: Madden 09 Video Highlight
bT*xJmx*PTEyMjg*MjA5NTU5ODMmcHQ9MTIyODQyMDk2NDA1OSZwPTk1MDcxJmQ9Jmc9MSZ*PSZvPTQ*YWU5MWMyM2EzNzRmOTlhZTQwZmYzNGJmMjU*NmU*.gif

It was weird...He put some dude offsides (when I looked at the replay he was just standing straight up a good 6 inches infront of the dline) and they didntcall it.� The center decided to block that guy leaving the guy he would usually block free ad clear.� I won 23-14.

Back
Top Bottom