I just need to vent.

frown.gif

why is it that when dude needs somethin his lady is always there no matter what,when,where..ect. BUT when a lady needs somethin theres a millionother things he needs to do.? not *****in..im sick and i want my man to take care of me. but he doesnt wanna get sick and blahblahblah..now i know dudes onhere are soft and wud be by their babys side ina heartbeat? am i wrong or am i right?? -sickly babyteez
frown.gif

So HNS?

but yeah, I take my girl for granted way too many times to count, I probably don't deserve her.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by babyteez

why is it that when dude needs somethin his lady is always there no matter what,when,where..ect. BUT when a lady needs somethin theres a million other things he needs to do.? not *****in..im sick and i want my man to take care of me. but he doesnt wanna get sick and blahblahblah..now i know dudes on here are soft and wud be by their babys side ina heartbeat? am i wrong or am i right?? -sickly babyteez
frown.gif
wow that is pretty selfish of you. Trying to get him sick just so you won't be miserable alone? Thats pretty low. I hope he leaves you.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

why is it that when dude needs somethin his lady is always there no matter what,when,where..ect. BUT when a lady needs somethin theres a million other things he needs to do.? not *****in..im sick and i want my man to take care of me. but he doesnt wanna get sick and blahblahblah..now i know dudes on here are soft and wud be by their babys side ina heartbeat? am i wrong or am i right?? -sickly babyteez
frown.gif
wow that is pretty selfish of you. Trying to get him sick just so you won't be miserable alone? Thats pretty low. I hope he leaves you.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bottom line.. i just want him to come over and be with me it would make me feel a million times better. i dont think thats selfishi think its actually veryreasonable..yea? guys u know when ur down bein with your girl just chillin is the best thing aside from doin it. lol

frown.gif
wow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom