I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

I've been trying to do this but the program on the rasterbating site isn't working properly. Is there an updated version?

do you have a pc? If so download the program If you are importing a black and white photo make sure the last choice you say color does that help?

this looks very cool. its my first time hearing about them but definately something id love to try

Just finished this one today. The camera flash made it look weird, but I am very happy with the outcome.
I just gotta cut out a small portion to put under the light switch and it will be set.

Im gonna do one of these in the near future. I need to decide on a pic to use though
smh.gif

do you guys just tape to paper to the wall or is there something good you can put underneath each page to keep the pages straight? any suggestions?

Originally Posted by ps2child

do you guys just tape to paper to the wall or is there something good you can put underneath each page to keep the pages straight? any suggestions?

as i said i put mine on cardboard because its free but alot of people used styrofoam (i found that to be pretty expensive) and then i used thumbtacks on eachside of the board because my apartment doesnt allow tape on the wall...most people on here are using double sided tape to put it on the wall though

Aw I shoulda used cardboard... but to make it easier on myself, I just taped/stapled it on the wall. It doesn't look bad, it's the kinda wall you putthumbtacks and stuff on anyways.

14jrhmx.jpg

cell phone pic, but it looks great in person.

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

First and second tries at rasterbation... cutting the foam board was annoying but i think i turned out well

2yphibt.jpg

3532mhc.jpg

Now I just gotta paint my walls.

pimp.gif
x 1000 What size is each board? 8x11?

Couple of good ones I found on Google; None of mine. Liking the idea of large scale productions.

9100.jpg

rasterbator.jpg

atla041608-blockBedroom.jpg

Originally Posted by Phouvieng

Couple of good ones I found on Google; None of mine. Liking the idea of large scale productions.

rasterbator.jpg

eek.gif
I've always thought of doing that one, and now I see how great itlooks

Made a small one today. Tried it out with some really thin paper just to see how it will come out. Used Tack-Its to stick them to the wall. Next time, it willbe a normal sized one, and with foamboards. That will be for the living room. Am thinking of making one from the original of my avatar for one of our rooms.
img8472aio6.jpg

wow that one behind the bed with the background is dope. i wanna try that but have no pics or scenerys. any suggestions?or pics.

Back
Top Bottom