I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

wow that one behind the bed with the background is dope. i wanna try that but have no pics or scenerys. any suggestions?or pics.

wow that one behind the bed with the background is dope. i wanna try that but have no pics or scenerys. any suggestions?or pics.

Originally Posted by Wikipedia

qp54k7.jpg
pimp.gif
i was thinkin of doin something similar. How did you get it so crisp?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

First and second tries at rasterbation... cutting the foam board was annoying but i think i turned out well

2yphibt.jpg

Now I just gotta paint my walls.

pimp.gif
x 1000 What size is each board? 8x11?

pimp.gif
Good idea on the placement.

Does anyone have a nice picture of the San Francisco Skyline.. i took some pretty good pics of it but theyre not top notch quality pics.. would they still looknice?

something like this, but a lil less sky and cut that railing out..

n1127190006_30214843_7364.jpg

n1127190006_30214844_7684.jpg

Both of mine together. The ATLiens I did this wknd. Atlanta Skyline has been up since August.
Moon? Nah... Photoshop in an A!

My homeboy did this one..

n1127190006_30214839_6046.jpg

what are the best settings for color pictures? I just printed a pic, and maybe it's cause its not mounted on a wall and I'm very close to it, but itlooks like there's too much white space where it should be color.
what dot size works best.?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

My older one I did a while back
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

The Boondock Saints one is fire and so is the Frank the Tank joint...Will Farrell FTW

These look really good and seem to be an inexpensive way to liven up the place....I might have to try this myself...

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

iight before I go and cop can you guys tell me what store and exactly whats the best materials to get
thanx
Kinkos for printing very inexpensive

Wal Mart or Target for the foam board its like $2.50/board my jay-z one used up 4 boards and the MJ used 5
as for the materials if you have like a art/framing store in your area ie. Michael's or Aarons Bros. in socal even home depot

-X-Acto foam board cutter was like $15 a regular xacto will break ur hand if u try and cut the foam board with it imo

-most people use spray mount to glue the image to the foam board which works well 3M makes a really good one but its pricy its like $7 for the small can also Elmers makes one as well

-To put the image on ur wall 3M's or Scotch "Mounting Tape" not just double sided tape is what u need. the tape is thick and has a green plaid print on one side. Its very strong and it runs about $5 or $6 for a roll

and last but not least "time" the cutting and glueing took me forever each project took about 4 hours or so to complete
Wow, thanks for that info man...now all I have to doo if find a pick of a snowy moutain scenary!

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

First and second tries at rasterbation... cutting the foam board was annoying but i think i turned out well

2yphibt.jpg

Now I just gotta paint my walls.

pimp.gif
x 1000 What size is each board? 8x11?

pimp.gif
Good idea on the placement.

The ones that wrap around the corners of the room are absolutely sick!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

What's the standard paper size? I have A4, A3, US letter, and US legal to choose from. Am I correct in assuming is A4?

Back
Top Bottom