I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

Just got this printed at Kinko's last night and bought all the materials. The printing only cost about $4 for 36 pages but I probably spent around $40 forall the materials. Now it's time to do the work. Hopefully I can finish it this weekend and I'll post the finished pics when I'm done.

for those that don't know: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catch_(baseballhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catch_(baseball)

87b35484ee03e2db5949a7d7db0a10bddec37d9.pjpg

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

You like Eazy-E? Wasn't expecting that for some reason
laugh.gif
. On the real though, I need to start rasturbating. This looks too ill, especially the color ones.

whats so bad bout listenin too Eazy E? one of my favorite rappers too

I'll have one done tomorrow sometime. I hope. I've mounted half of it already.

No, just make them 1mm and it'll have the least 'dot look' to it. If that makes a file size too big, go with 3 mm. It still looks really good.

If the lakers win i'm thinking of covering an entire wall of my room with a pic from the trophy ceremony/parade (Taking down the others that I postedearlier).

I think it would look crazy... I saw a pic of the moon landing covering an entire wall and it looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll post pics if I get around to doing it.

I really wanna do Abbey Road but I've never done this before I need to be schooled NT!

And this FLCL pic
flcl+manga.jpg

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

If the lakers win i'm thinking of covering an entire wall of my room with a pic from the trophy ceremony/parade (Taking down the others that I posted earlier).

I think it would look crazy... I saw a pic of the moon landing covering an entire wall and it looked
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll post pics if I get around to doing it.
Why not put them side by side? Or one on one wall and the new one on the other?

I would have had mine done tonight... but I ran out of foam board
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

How much would one of you do a rasterbated pic for me? Black and white? Color?

I'll do it. Depends on the size but I just did one for another NTer for 50$ (color). Wait until he gets it and i'll ask him to post pics so you can seewhat it would look like.

Im not that good with cutting paper and I just dont feel like doin it. But yea hit me up I def would like to buy one

Back
Top Bottom