I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

please someone pm me on how to do this??????????????
happy.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

79825dd4ac7513f9c99225a8d387375d099d767.jpg
bfd15f467734c42a2f49b5e0f4dc8efff1db131.jpg
b6835bf343907c743f59ca8a2547ec9ae851ece.jpg

I'm trying to decide which one of these I should put in my living room I'm still undecided though ........

For the living room?... I'd have to go with the first picture.

I was trying to make a couple of these, and printed out a test page. These were made with 1mm and black and white:

I can't even tell what it is. What am I doing wrong?

^^ I think it might be that the pic is too dark try printing it out in color so everything won't come out straight black

can someone do a rasterbated pic for me???? Im willing to pay. I know i can do it on my computer but im not too good with things like this and just rather haveit made for me, pm me or reply to this ASAP please

It really isn't that hard, it may seem confusing, but it isn't.

I am the least creative person with stuff like this, and I'm terrible at arts and crafts type stuff, but I did it myself and it was pretty rewarding to seethe finished product.

For those who can't read and still ask what to do.

Find a picture online, or upload one of your own to http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/ you can either use theonline program or download it yourself. I'd recommend downloading it because you have more options.

Next, follow the instructions and play around with the sizes and different panels. I'd recommend doing one in black and white first because if you screw upit'll be cheaper to print it again.

Pick a dot size, I'd recommend 3-5, depending on how big and detailed your picture is. The smaller the dots the more detailed your picture will be and theclearer it will be. I wouldn't go above 6/7, and nothing smaller than 3, unless you just want no white space at all.

Follow the instructions again, save it as a .pdf file, print it at your local Kinko's, Staples, school computer lab, etc.

It'll print out the images in order, then you can just go ahead and tape them to the wall using double sided tape.

If you want a more polished look, you'll have to cut out the white edges if there are any, buy some foam board, cut the board, glue the pages to the foamboard, use sticky tac to put the boards on the wall, and you're done.

I know that seems long and complicated
laugh.gif
and I'm sorry if I made it more confusing, but you really just have to play around.

When I made mine I just followed the instructions, printed it out, I started with a small 9 page one, and messed around with it. I've got 3 done now andI'll probably do some more real soon.

Don't be lazy and pay someone to do this for you. My 3x3 probably took no more than 45 minutes from start to finish. If you're not cutting anythingand putting it on board, it will take even less time.

What other paper can you use besides regular printer paper??? or is that what everyone on here used?

Originally Posted by desoIation1

did you use only black dots? use multi colordots, also smaller dots help detail

oh duh, I can rasterbate it in color and print it out in black and white. thanks

If you're just putting the paper directly onto the wall, then yes, double-sided tape would work.

If they're on board, sticky tac should do the trick, at least for me.

I'm trying to decide which one of these I should put in my living room I'm still undecided though .......

might be a dumb question, but what city is this?

Originally Posted by FreshPrince

I'm trying to decide which one of these I should put in my living room I'm still undecided though .......

might be a dumb question, but what city is this?
That is Detroit that is taken from across the river over in Windsor, Ontario

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

For real though I dont see why people would admire Castro or Che you might as well wear a Hitler tee
smh.gif
Same reason why I admire Pablo Escobar
NewPabloEscobar.jpg
, to me its the fact that they fought for what they believe in whatever the cost most people see them as terrorist or whatever but it was their beliefs wrong or not. I've had to give countless presentations to history teachers over he year of people who I admire and it's usually Che or Pablo and my teachers always turned out agreeing with my points
ohwell.gif
they tried to send me home from school one day because I had a Pablo Escobar backpack and my principle sat me down and had a talk with me but I explained to him why I wear and he jus said "oh, well I see what you mean" and let me go and never brought it up again whenever I wore it
You never lived through the Escobar years in Colombia I assume?

\What do your parents say parcerito
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
?

im getting ready to do the training day cover with denzel and ethan hawke......will post pics when finished

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

im gonna get this next...
344d3qg.jpg

at 3 DPI 18 pages...gonna print it @ kinkos.
smokin.gif

So out of the sake of boredom, i was roaming the board and came across this thread. For the longest time i was thinking my walls were so empty, and i wasthinking of something to put up there. This thread

gave me the inspiration i needed to put something on my wall. I used this picture and took it me about all day to create it since i wanted everything to beperfect. I think all together, it cost me around $40, $20

of which was used at kinko's for the color pictures. Used the specs given above, 3 DPI, which put me at 18 pages. I think it turned out pretty well, buti will definitely post pictures up tomorrow because i'm tired
from all the work today.

What type of paper should i print it out with to make it look good????? Is everyone using plain printer paper?

Back
Top Bottom