I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

Originally Posted by dbbabd

What type of paper should i print it out with to make it look good????? Is everyone using plain printer paper?
If you print at kinko's, it automatically comes on a glossy-%!+ type paper that is pretty nice. I would imagine regular printer paper wouldnot look too good, especially if it's not on a laser printer.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

im gonna get this next...
344d3qg.jpg

at 3 DPI 18 pages...gonna print it @ kinkos.
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Forgot About Jae- my dad worked for him so he don't reall care and like I explained I told my mom why and she's cool with it, most of my fam is coolwith it I have a crazy cousin in colombia that has a pablo portrait tattooed on him that's more love for him the I have
laugh.gif
if I find pics of it I'llpost it

we dont have no kinko's here in canada. anyone know where i can go to print this out??

Originally Posted by cane174

Where the hell is there a Kinko's in the Bronx ? Lol

laugh.gif
, I know, I thing we got one of the 1st target in ny

theres one in harlem in think, just go to the staples in 3rd ave i think they got printing service, call them, or the staples in fordham and grandconcourse

Glossy isn't always a good thing, I stayed away from it because I didn't want any glare

Non gloss works better but yes, kinkos has good paper for either option

344d3qg.jpg

This picture is dowright sexy as s***. I double-take everytime I see it.

There's some pretty nice work though. IMO, Paid IN Full and Scarface joints are a must.The Obama one is epic. Is there a certain program that you all useto do this? I have no idea how this is done. Help would be appreciated.

alot of people have been asking for the original picture I rasterbated so here it is... I actually PS'd it a bit tomy liking, but no longer have a copy of the edited version. (scanned the pic from the book "Junior: Griffey on Griffey")

M!ke

damn i just got back from printing 54 pages of rasturebated pics from kinko's, only came out to 12 bucks with tax!!! now i gotta get foam board.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

You should space it out a bit. So it gives it that rasturbate effect

Nah, I hate that. It should only be spaced out if you actually printed it so that it looks right spaced out. If you just space it out it looks like this:

These ones always annoy me. You need to print them with white space around the images but then trim the white off but leave the space between the image parts the same when you put it on the wall - and it looks great.

That's why it's on my wall and not yours..I couldn't care less about what the hell you think.
laugh.gif

Here's one I did over the summer:
ejz8cn.jpg

Did it real quick on regular paper. I want to re-do it nicely bt haven't had time. At kinkos, do you just take the file in and ask at the desk?

I made one for my boyfriend few months back. I used foamboard, spray adhesive, an exacto knife, a ruler, and double stick tape (We def gonna be painting thewalls when it's time to move out!). Took me bout 4 - 5 hrs from printing the pic (at school) to applying it to the board, letting it dry, cutting it outand applying to the wall. Anyway, here are the pics...

Materials Used

Thickness of the foam board

Finished first row

Finished second row

Finished third row

Mounted on his wall

Back
Top Bottom