I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

very very very old picture. had this up for a couple of years already.
2m2uc61.jpg

Funny. I used to have a bunch of those display cases from Ikea and the only shoes I had in there were SB Dunks. Too bad I sold most of it. Anyway, not that itreally matters, but this one is the best one in this thread hands down...

Just Finished mine today

Made This
02e150e843202fa3a577b0daf00cb661e179a11.jpg

Into This
60d356f8eb3848a42cbf2c47a8337c997eddf07.jpg

My advice to those about to create one....set a lot of time aside for this and don't take shortcuts

Currently working on another one of his airness in color will post pics when done

I asked a couple pages back but nobody replied back....so ill ask again...

Can someone PLEASE hook me up with this original picture?

2201673505_14ce2fef19.jpg

Or a site that has a lot of GSW pictures in high quality....?

Does that "getty images" have a website I can visit?..they always seem to have a lot of good pix....

Thanx in advance...!

Originally Posted by skillz

About how many hours does this take?
After getting all my materials together it took about 5-6 hours
first I glued the pages to the foam board which took about an hour or so. I dont recommend that spray mount stuff if you are a messy person like me. I used aproduct called "yes paste" which works great but takes a while to apply but the end result is great.

Cutting by far took the longest to do. Contrary to what some might think not any old xacto knife will do u need to get the one that is for foam board cuttingand has a little handle thing.

what i did was sanded the edges that didnt get a clean cut.

The I mounted on the wall which was pretty easy

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I asked a couple pages back but nobody replied back....so ill ask again...

Can someone PLEASE hook me up with this original picture?

2201673505_14ce2fef19.jpg

Or a site that has a lot of GSW pictures in high quality....?

Does that "getty images" have a website I can visit?..they always seem to have a lot of good pix....

Thanx in advance...!
4a32503edb4a62da291aa30f867259702bdcf9b.jpg

lol i thought that was VC, any vid to that dunk ellis did?

i cant handle the confusion this brings me on doing this on a mac

Originally Posted by munisha

I made one for my boyfriend few months back. I used foamboard, spray adhesive, an exacto knife, a ruler, and double stick tape (We def gonna be painting the walls when it's time to move out!). Took me bout 4 - 5 hrs from printing the pic (at school) to applying it to the board, letting it dry, cutting it out and applying to the wall. Anyway, here are the pics...

Materials Used

Thickness of the foam board

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the detailed tips, I appreciate it. Nice job, by the way.

Did this one a long time ago.. but let me ask this what do you guys set your dot size to?.. I want this next one to be right..

^^^^ yo can u giv me the pdf for that plz....pm me....i want an obama rasterbated pic to put up in my dorm room cuz my roommate is a butthole mccain supporterand has smart things and stuff to say bout obama

i guess im a kinko's idiot but , how do i prit it there ? email it to store or like a usb thing ?

Back
Top Bottom