I just rasterbated all over my wall. volume: post yours

First and second tries at rasterbation... cutting the foam board was annoying but i think i turned out well

2yphibt.jpg

3532mhc.jpg

Now I just gotta paint my walls.

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

First and second tries at rasterbation... cutting the foam board was annoying but i think i turned out well

2yphibt.jpg

3532mhc.jpg

Damn thats clean!

To the guy who asked, just save the .pdf on a USB drive and bring it to Kinko's/Staples/etc.

Those Laker ones are real clean for your first try, nice job.

2yphibt.jpg

3532mhc.jpg

Those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one i rasterbated at school for my dorm.. liked it so much and was lazy to do another so i brought it home with me..
some of it fell off and i got tired of sticking it back up
recommend me some double sided tape cause mine sucks

92d152e3e692c6d91dba3477431311451d95d7b.jpg

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

2yphibt.jpg

3532mhc.jpg

Those are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that turned out real nice what size dots did you use? edit it looks like you have a mac what program did you use?

I used the windows rasterbator on my school windows computer and printed on semi glossy photo paper... I think i used 2mm dots for both. Im trying to havepictures from the shaq kobe era all around the top of my room (2 pages height).
I'll post up more of my next one.

Dropped $30 bucks on materials/foam board today, and decided to go with the regular printing provided by by school
pimp.gif

I'm using this picture, but cropped the bottom part out... grayscaled image also.

ent_seas3_poster_568.jpg

iight before I go and cop can you guys tell me what store and exactly whats the best materials to get
thanx

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

iight before I go and cop can you guys tell me what store and exactly whats the best materials to get
thanx
Kinkos for printing very inexpensive

Wal Mart or Target for the foam board its like $2.50/board my jay-z one used up 4 boards and the MJ used 5
as for the materials if you have like a art/framing store in your area ie. Michael's or Aarons Bros. in socal even home depot

-X-Acto foam board cutter was like $15 a regular xacto will break ur hand if u try and cut the foam board with it imo

-most people use spray mount to glue the image to the foam board which works well 3M makes a really good one but its pricy its like $7 for the small can alsoElmers makes one as well

-To put the image on ur wall 3M's or Scotch "Mounting Tape" not just double sided tape is what u need. the tape is thick and has a green plaidprint on one side. Its very strong and it runs about $5 or $6 for a roll

and last but not least "time" the cutting and glueing took me forever each project took about 4 hours or so to complete

my first go at it thought i would keep it simple instead of using foam board i just went to a cardboard only dumpster and picked some big sheets out i think itturned out fine im working on more will post pics when im done

345373811.jpg

how far apart are you guys spacing the different pics? and are you individually cutting up the pieces of foam into the shape of the picture and gluing (sp?)the picture on?

about to make one of this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fp8997notorious-big-posters.jpg

I've been trying to do this but the program on the rasterbating site isn't working properly. Is there an updated version?

Back
Top Bottom