I know how you dudes loved that *##@ movie The Hangover...

lol. like the shirt. just dont like the price.

ill wait till hot topic or the buckle makes one.

Its definitely not a movie that will be remembered. There were funny parts and all but I cant even remember them now! An "In one ear and out theother" film for me.

Havent seen the movie, but heard it was trash. Only the begining was good.

Funny but overrated....smh @ it being on IMDB top 250.
smh.gif

Tropic Thunder and Superbad>>>>>>

n47365968371_8633.jpg

no no, no es funny...

I didn't like it. It was boring, aside from the Leslie guy I didn't smirk once.

I was falling asleep the whole time. It was too forced with no excecution, male nudity was there as I expected it to be. So predictable. Got my money backafterward.
How people are touting this movie as a classic, better than SB or Old School is beyond me. It was terrible. Some people are even putting it up there with Dumband Dumber, tell me how dumb is that?

This thread isn't for that though -- i've already made this statement in the other thread. I just saw the shirt which I thought was clever, and decidedto share.

the movie was wack to me, only a couple funny parts, people thought it was teh funniest movie alive, i threw up at the thought

lol at this many ppl not liking the movie.

i guess the 20+ thread and $183 million made so far made me think everyone liked it.
the director of old school made this movie. dont see how you dont like this movie.

i thought it was funny as hell.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

lol at this many ppl not liking the movie.

i guess the 20+ thread and $183 million made so far made me think everyone liked it.
the director of old school made this movie. dont see how you dont like this movie.

i thought it was funny as hell.

Money made and a big thread is fine, you liked it and you're entitled to your opinion.

You're using $$ made as a figure to say it was great, look at the cash Transformers just brought in and all the $%*# they're getting as far as reviews.

dont get me wrong, it was funny at some parts ... but people exclaiming best comedy ever and all that nonsense are either young or dumb

This movie was classic. You guys must be the dudes that go into a comedy with a straight face fighting not to laugh so you could be the cool guy that thoughtthe movie wasn't funny.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Its definitely not a movie that will be remembered. There were funny parts and all but I cant even remember them now! An "In one ear and out the other" film for me.
Co-Sign...It was an ok movie.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

n47365968371_8633.jpg

no no, no es funny...

I was falling asleep the whole time. It was too forced with no excecution, male nudity was there as I expected it to be. So predictable. Got my money back afterward.
How people are touting this movie as a classic, better than SB or Old School is beyond me. It was terrible. Some people are even putting it up there with Dumb and Dumber, tell me how dumb is that?

This thread isn't for that though -- i've already made this statement in the other thread. I just saw the shirt which I thought was clever, and decided to share.

I hate people like you.

I work at a theater and dont get the ppl who come back to me after the movie, tell me it wasn't good, and want their money back.

Should i give a biscuit to everyone that did like the film?

If I were to give money back for every Land of the Lost or Imagine That films we've had then we'd be out of business.

Do you return your books after you read them and say you didnt like the ending? Ridiculous
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

n47365968371_8633.jpg

no no, no es funny...

I was falling asleep the whole time. It was too forced with no excecution, male nudity was there as I expected it to be. So predictable. Got my money back afterward.
How people are touting this movie as a classic, better than SB or Old School is beyond me. It was terrible. Some people are even putting it up there with Dumb and Dumber, tell me how dumb is that?

This thread isn't for that though -- i've already made this statement in the other thread. I just saw the shirt which I thought was clever, and decided to share.

I hate people like you.

I work at a theater and dont get the ppl who come back to me after the movie, tell me it wasn't good, and want their money back.

Should i give a biscuit to everyone that did like the film?

If I were to give money back for every Land of the Lost or Imagine That films we've had then we'd be out of business.

Do you return your books after you read them and say you didnt like the ending? Ridiculous
smh.gif
Do you guys actually give these people their money back?

Back
Top Bottom